!2 [34 + 35]*+:。.。 

(#𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟐)

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ ‥...─☆

You opened Daddy's door and danced around his office. You took his pens and drew little flowers and hearts on your body. Then you took his papers and drew little anime doodles around the pages. You skipped around his room throwing flower petals everywhere. Finally you opened up his computer and changed the wallpaper to a mirror picture of you in a pink lacy bra with little hello kitty stickers on your cheeks. You missed Daddy. 

::::::::::::::

Daddy 🤎 

daddyyy

sirrrr

masterrr 

Yes love? 

i like your sketchers, you like me my gucci shoes🧙‍♀️

i finished all the math sheets, that you told me to dooo

Good girl 

7 + 4 = 11

30 + 3 = 33

1 + 1 = 2

comeee home pweez

Princess  you know i'm at the grocery store. 

I'll be back home in 10 mins. Bye peanut 💕

okii. see youh later, meanie panini

*daddy 💞

::::::::::::::

You could hear the front door opening and his feet walking up the stairs. "I can't find my Kitten. Where is she?" You ran from your room to Daddy's room/office and hid underneath his bed. Daddy's deep laugh echoed throughout the house. You put one of his books over your head and stayed still.

 "I guess no one is going to give me kisses then!" He yelled. You gasped. 

You ran out from your hiding spot to see Daddy standing in the door way. "Here I am!" You giggled, engulfing your Daddy's legs with a hug. He ruffled your head. He looked around the office. "Why are all my paper's everywhere?" He picked one up. 

You gulped. 

He looked at it and you could tell his mood changed from a fairy to the Demogorgon. He became silent. Daddy quickly looked back at you and noticed the tattoos you had given yourself with his pens. His face stoned. "Princess..." You silently begged him not to look at his computer. 

He opened up the laptop. 

"Strip and get on the bed now slut. I want to see your ass up in the air. Your body will be red and feel used after I'm done with it slave. By the time I come back with the toys, you better be on the bed." You whimpered as tears started brimming from your eyes. "You were just begging for a punishment from me weren't you. Tsk tsk...all you had to do was ask Kitten. Get ready to be a moaning wet mess."

::::::::::::::

You were over Daddy's knee. He had taken off his shirt and pants. Leaving him in only his rock hard abs and boxers. "How many spanks do bad girls get Kitten?" He asked smirking. He was gently rubbing your butt. Your eyes were tightly closed, getting ready for the hard slap. "T-ten?" He chuckled and shook his head.