!3 [Buttplug]*+:。.。 

(#𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟑)

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ ‥...─☆

You were dressed in a white frilly dress. It had short sleeves and a bow on the chest. The dress ended at mid-thigh. You left your curly hair down and painted your nails a pink shade. Daddy was going to a business dinner and didn't want to leave you at home alone. You pulled up your lacy hello kitty underwear and whispered to your teddy bear, "Ssh. Don't tell Daddy I have a butt plug in me ok? I know this dinner is going to be boring for both me and Daddy, so I'm going to make it a little bit more fun." 

::::::::::::::

Daddy put his hand on your thigh and massaged it. 

"Stop quivering Kitten. What's bothering you?" The buttplug that was deep inside your ass made it hard for you to not let out loud moans. Everytime the car went over a speed bump, the plug went deeper in your hole. The innocent movement from Daddy's hand going up and down on your thigh made you wet. "Mmm nothing. I'm just nervous." 

He cupped your cheek with one hand while the other on the steering wheel, "Don't worry Kitty. Be a good girl and stay quiet. I don't want you to be loud and talkative when we get there. Make sure you greet everyone with "sir". It is special that your coming to this dinner." You nodded. "I'll reward you if act like my perfect kitten." Then, he turned his eyes from the road to you. "And don't be a tease."  

::::::::::::::

You moaned out loud from the taste of the food. "The chicken you cooked is delicious sir. Mmm." You glanced at Daddy's face and noticed his face a bit flushed. You moaned again. You liked having this much power over Daddy just by a simple moan. 

"Thank you y/n. Our personal chef's make the best of food." You excitedly nodded. "What a good girl you have, Harry." You slipped your hand down from your lap to Daddy's covered bugle. You gave it a quick squeeze and then brang your hands back to the table. Everyone at the table was making small talk with each other. 

Daddy brought his lips to your ear and quietly whispered in a husky voice, "I told you not to be a tease you little cum slut. But I guess you always want attention from me." You tilted you head, showing that you were innocent and confused. "Do that again and I'll fuck you right infront of my men. I'll show them your wet core and hardend nipples." 

You pulled your dress down a bit and kept you thighs close together. This time you kept your hands to the side of you, no where near Daddy's body. "So shall we discuss the business plan, gentlemen?" Daddy asked to everyone sitting at the table. "Yes, thank you for bringing that up Harry." Daddy nodded. "Everyone leave your plates here for the maids to clean. Wash yourselves up and meet in the conference hall." You made grabby hands as Daddy stood up from the table to leave. You stuck out your lips and pouted. 

"Is is alright with you if I leave y/n in the ortega room? I don't think it's important if she hears what we will be discussing." You walked up close to Daddy's body. "That is fine. You can take her up there and come back." 

::::::::::::::

The room had a TV, couch, bar, table, and bathroom. It was mostly empty. "You stay here. I assume you brought your coloring books and teddy bear." You nodded. "Daddy will be back soon so just be good. You can draw and do whatever you wish. Don't leave this room or play with yourself. I own you and everything that you have, including your body." You said goodbye to Daddy as he left the room. 

You were sitting on the carpet alone, with teddy in your hand. "I really want Daddy's hands back on my body." You said to your stuffed animal. You looked out the window, your hand slowly going down to your panties. You thought how sharp Daddy's jawline was. How hard his grip was when he chocked you. How his tongue danced on your nipples when he sucked on your breasts. How his fingers went so deep into your wet pussy. How he called you his fucktoy, cumslut, whore, pretty little kitten, and precious. How good the feeling was when you released on his cock. How it felt when your body was chained to the bed and you were vulnerable to him. 

You moaned as your fingers slid into your pussy. 

A/N

do they make miraculous hentai-

tysm for reading this. i rlly appreciate it. 💗

- L0$ER