chapter 1

Fundy's POV

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. I turned my head to my right side a bit to look out my window. It was a pretty cloudy day, the clouds looked gray, and had that gloomy feeling to it like a sad night or when it's rainy but you don't like the rain.

I stared out my window for a few minutes till I heard a knock on my bedroom door. My orangish red fox ears turned to the sound of knocking from the door. I slowly got up off my bed, and walked to my door. I opened the door to be greeted by Tommy.

"What up big F!" Tommy yelled quite loudly and obnoxiously.
"What do you need, Tommy?" I questioned the young boy.
"I want to go out, but Wilbur instided that you come along." Tommy said in an annoyed tone.
"Why can't Techno, or someone else go with you?" I said with a slight sound of annoyance in my voice.
"Well Techno is out farming potatoes, Wilbur is busy doing who knows what, and Philza I just old and boring." Tommy said while crossing his arms.
"Fine, I'll come." I said slightly disappointed that I had to come along.
"Yes!" Tommy said while jumping up once in victory because he's able to go out.
"Come on let's go." I say while walking out of my room.

Tommy follows behind me until we get outside.

When I step outside I can feel the cool air hitting my face sending shivers down my spine.

Tommy then runs out of the house and pushes me to the side. I follow behind him. Tommy stops causing me to almost bump into him.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask with curiosity.
"Let's go to the nether. I need some supplies!" Tommy says with slight excitement in his voice.
"Okay, lead the way." I say with a slight chuckle from his sudden excitement.

*Time skip to when there back home cause I can't be bothered to write the whole trip*

"We're back!!" Tommy yelled.
"Welcome back you two." Wilbur said with a welcoming smile and tone.
"I'm gonna head to bed, night." I say before walking off to my room.

When I got to my room, I changed into my pajamas and hopped in bed. I turned to my right side and stared out the window to see a beautiful night sky with a glowing full moon and tiny sparkles in the sky called stars. The night was almost hypnotizing. My eyes slowly closing and opening, slowly closing and letting the darkness take over.

I woke up but I wasn't in my room, I was in a flower field. I would usually start panicking but for some reason I didn't. I got, my fox ears twitching to the sounds of animals and bugs making noises. My tail is swaying in the wind. I take a good look at my surroundings and I see flowers of all different colors, shapes, and sizes. I then see a tall figure in the distance. I began to walk closer, getting a better look of this mysterious person.