chapter 2

This chapter contains mentions of blood, and backing out

Fundy's POV

I began to walk closer, getting a better look of this mysterious person.

When I got closer to the person I can see that he was wearing a white mask with a black smiley face on it.

"That mask is a bit creepy." I whispered to myself.

He was also wearing a lime green hoodie with a darker shade of green of details on the tip of the sleeves and the pocket. He was wearing black ripped jeans, with a pair of black vans.

I begin to walk closer again. That's when I noticed it, he had a tail. The tail was dark green, like the color of fake grass or healthy grass. I couldn't see his hair because his hood covered his hair.

He then looked at me. We locked eyes, it seemed like he was staring into my soul but a comforting way, like instead of judging me for things, but like he understood me.

I then woke up to the sound of Tommy yelling.

"Wake up!!!" Tommy said, quite annoyed.
"What?" I questioned quite groggily.
"Wilbur said you have to go get berries from the forest." Tommy said.
"Okay, okay just let me get ready." I said while pushing him out of my room.

After getting ready and at the forest

I walked into the forest going pretty deep until I saw a figure. I walked closer but then it disappeared.

"What the hell was that." I asked myself quite confused and nervous.
"It's probably nothing." I thought.

I kept walking into the forest finally finding the berries I had to get.

"Ah here they are." I said with delight.

I was picking the berries, until I felt something hit my head. I felt something warm run done my face. I touched my face to feel the warm liquid on my hand. I looked at my head to see that the color of the warm liquid on my face to be a crimson red. Then everything went black.