Mlp: five nights at pinkies part 1

I guess this is it Luna said as she walked up to the restaurant. Hello? No answer. Is anypony here? Luna examined the restaurant, it was old and dusty. Nopony has probably cleaned this place in moons, she said while still trying to find somepony. Hello? Yes? A strange voice answered. Who's there? Finally the pony came to greet Luna. Oh hi you must be Luna right? Yes mam that's me, Luna answered she took a second glance around the restaurant. The animatronics where staring at her with cold lifeless eyes. Luna found them really disturbing, especially the center one named pinkie pie, the others where  fluttershy and twilight. Luna looked in a corner with a sigh that said out of order. Hey um who is in there? Luna asked. Oh uh that's rainbow dash she's been out of order sense....Well......the bite of 87. What's the bite of 8-THATS not important right now. Luna was confused, why did that pony just cut her off? What's important is that you have limited power here, so be careful with how much power you use. Why do I have limited power? Ugh you sure got a lot of questions, well you have limited power because this company is is.. Well cheap. Oh, Luna didn't like the sound of limited power. Also you have a cameras in all rooms in the restaurant, but there are some blind spots. Oh ok, is that a bad thing? Luna started to sweat first limited power then blind spots what's next!? Um is that all Luna asked getting a little frustrated now. No I think that's it the pony said.oh OK thanks um........your name? Oh yeah sorry my name is Apple jack. Oh thanks Apple jack. No prob. After she left Luna began to do her work.