Chapter Twenty- Five

Friends with Benefits

Aliya POV

I woke up and forced myself out of bed. I took a shower and put lotion on. I put on a red cropped fitted t-shirt, white distressed jeans, my Gucci belt, and my red cherry blossom AF1s. I don't know why but lately I've been obsessed with my hair being down in waves. I put on my apple watch, my tennis bracelet, and my diamond name plate necklace. I grabbed my white distressed jean jacket and I put it on. I grabbed my backpack and I made my way downstairs.

"Aliya, can you give me a ride to school?" Stephan asked me

"Sure, I guess." I shrugged

"Are you okay, you seem off." he said

"I don't know. Thanks for asking though." I said with a small smile

I walked into the kitchen and I gave my dog's breakfast. I grabbed a Three Musketeers bar from the candy jar and a cookies and crème for Stephan. I grabbed my keys from the rack and we made our way to the car.

"You wanna drive?" I asked him

"Really?" he asked excitedly

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged

"As much as I'd love to. I cant. You gotta drive." He said

"Ugh! Okay." I said getting in

He opened the passenger side and sat down. We put on our seatbelts and I drove him to school. I gave him his candy before he left. I drove to school and I found a parking spot. I sat there in my car for a while and I let out a deep sigh. I opened my door and grabbed my things. My phone went off as I closed my door.

I don't like how things ended yesterday between us. Can you please meet me in the library. No one will be there so we'll be all alone. I really want to see you. – Chris😊

I looked over the message and I contemplated whether or not I should go see him or not. I ran my thumb over the message before sending a reply.

Idk Chris. I just got here. I have a lot of things to do. – Aliya

I turned off my phone and as I was about to put it in my back pocket a got another text from Chris.

Aliya, baby, please. All I'm asking for is a little bit of your time 🥺. – Chris😊

If I say yes, will you stop asking?? – Aliya

Yes. I pinky swear – Chris😊

I put my phone in my back pocket and I made my way to the library.

"Chris?" I called out in the dark library. I squealed when I was picked up thrown over a shoulder. I already knew it was Chris.

I smiled widely as he walked us into one of isles. I was suddenly put down and pushed into a wall. Soft, plump lips were placed against mine. I started to kiss him back and pulled him closer to me. I hiked my leg onto his hip and before it slipped, he held it there. His hand glided up my leg until he reached my thigh and he began to stoke it.

I held onto his neck hoping that this wouldn't backfire. He pulled away from the kiss breathless but I pulled him back into me. I jumped up and placed my other leg on his lip and he grunted at my bold choice in actions and pressed me against the wall again.

"Damn, baby." He said breathlessly, "You getting daring. I love it."

He sat us on the floor and he kissed down on my neck. I was straddling him whilst his head was on my neck. He began sucking on my neck and I pulled back and looked at him weirdly.