Conversations With Me And Chamomile Tea

A/N I mention my twin sister in this story, but I changed her name. Please go check her out!: @RosPoz2

"So uhh.." I cleared my throat as I entered Room 13, wanting start a conversation with Serj. "Why are you staying in this hotel and not an apartment?"
I was genuinely curious. It sparked my curiosity to think that this major celebrity was not enjoying any of his royals.
"I needed a quiet place to stay for a while." he began, setting a bag onto the furnished table. "I want to record my music without getting suffocated by the media."
"Oh yeah, that must get annoying after a while." I agreed, my mind still focusing on the goal to not sound too clingy. "So are you working on any new songs?"
I stared at him as he started to unpack, his thick eyebrows narrowing in thought at my question. But then he smiled wildly, tilting his head to look at me and he tapped that famous nose of his.
"I'm going to keep that a secret." he spoke in a hushed tone and his eyes looked softly at me , filling me with a new sense of confidence and euphoria.
"Ah, God damn it!" I sighed back at him, a smile covering my face aswell. "Well, uh.. Serj?" He hummed a reply as he took items out of his bags. "After you've finished unpacking.. would you like to come into my room and have a cup of tea? You know, just to get you settled in." My voice wavered slightly, picking up on the embarrassment of getting the chance to speak to my number one.
"Uhm, do you have Chamomile?" Serj asked and I nodded back to him. "Yeah, okay. It'll be fun. What's your room number?"
"12."
"I'll be there."
We looked at each other for a moment, our pleasantries making us both content.
"See you later." I said.
"See you."
"Even though we can't afford, the sky is over!" My phone sang, rather loudly and I dropped my phone in shock.
"Sh*t!" I exclaimed, bending over to pick up my phone. "Sorry, my sister's calling me."
I could feel my face heat up as I straightened and I looked up, feeling Serj's gaze on me.
"I don't wanna see you go, the sky is over!" My ringtone was The Sky Is Over by none other than Serj Tankian himself.
"Good song choice." He complimented, and I felt so messed up at this point that I just giggled.
"Sorry, let me take this.." I left the room quite quickly, the feeling of awkwardness growing too much to bear.
I hit the call button and held the cellular device to my right ear.
"Hello?" I greeted, although it sounded more like a question when I said it aloud.
"Oh, Imogen, hey!" Greeted back my twin, Rose, rather happily as she hadn't talked to me since a couple of weeks ago.
"Oh, hello Rose!" I greeted again, with a lot more enthusiasm as I began to walk back to my room. "You'll never guess what just happened!"
"What is it?" she questioned, her voice sounding intrigued.
"I just met Serj Tankian!" Every word was winding me, leaving the statement sounding like I was short of breath.
There was short pause on the other end, before I heard her breathe.
"Stop messing with me Imogen." Rose's tone was hesitant.
"I'm not! He is in this hotel!" I fought, entering my room and resting myself on my sofa.
"Oh, yeah, and Hatsune Miku* is in my back yard!" she scoffed.
I then sighed and put my hand on my forhead as I tried to think of a way to convince my stubborn sister.
"Come on, Rose.." my words were slow and tired. "When have I lied to you?"
The line was silent for a moment.
"If he is in the building, then get a picture of him!"
My widened at that request and I wad just about to pour out my disbelief when there was a gentle knock at my door.
"Sorry, Rose. I gotta go. Talk to you later okay?" I quickly said, gripping my phone tightly.
"Oh, okay. See you." The line went dead and I rested my phone on the small table, it strangely felt like lead when I let it go.
I arose to my feet and walked over to the door, gripping the door handle with my sweaty palms before opening it.
"We meet again." greeted Serj on the other side and I lightly chuckled. "I just realised that I never asked you your name! What is it?"
"Oh, uh, Imogen." I replied, the answer getting caught in my throat. "Please, come in." I walked to the side of the door, opening it wider as Serj walked into my domain, a never ending smile upon his face.
I closed the door slowly, and I felt sweat bead up on my forehead, the situation making me anxious. I was just about to talk with Serj Tankian.
"Just make yourself comfortable, I'll go make the tea." I quickly said before speedwalking across the room. "Won't be long!"
I went into my small kitchen and grabbed the kettle, flinging it underneath the tap and I began filling it with water. I then set it on the counter and flicked the switch.
'Okay, Imogen... you need to calm down... It's just Serj Tankian, he's just a human being."
I grabbed the kettle when it had finished brewing and fill up two cups (unfortunately one had to be a System mug because I don't have many mugs). I grabbed two chamomile tea bags and settled them into the water and it managed to make me realise just how nervous I was because I almost missed the mug a few times due to my hands shaking.
I then took a deep breath and took the two mugs into the other room.
"Who's this?" I heard Serj ask gently as I put the two drinks on the table. I turned around to see Serj holding a picture, looking down on it with an almost fond expression.
I stood next to him, taking in an eyeful of the picture, recognising the people smiling while sitting on a brown sofa.
"Well, there's my twin sister." I pointed to the short haired girl with an exentric T-shirt. "There's my mam.." I pointed to a wavy haired woman, her eyes glinting because of her cataracts. "My dad.." I pointed to the slightly greying man with a shaven face. "And my two older sisters." I pointed at two beaming women.
"You all look so happy together." Serj commented.
I suddenly felt a pang of a feeling that I had never really experience before. I began to feel homesick.
"I haven't seen them all in so long..." my voice was slow and empty. "I've only heard their voices because I'm cooped up here in America, while they all still live in England."
Serj's face changed suddenly, his usual light of hapiness flickered out.
"Why did you come over to America?"
"You know what they say, 'the place where all dreams come true.' Boy was I wrong." I fought back tears, not wanting to cry in front of my idol.
Everything fell silent for a moment while I tried to speak some more, but failing because of the lump in my throat.
"I apoligise, I-" My eyes went wide as I was all of a sudden engulfed in warmth, with soft breath in my ear and curly hair tickling the side of my face.
Serj was hugging me.
"No, I apoligise, I shouldn't have brought it up." His voice was a mere whisper and it made me melt inside.
I couldn't think of what to do, except return the embrace and bury my head into his shoulder.
I'll ignore my racing heart for now.