~1~

*Alea's POV* 

"I could be your whore! I am the dirt you created" I screamed along with the lyrics of my music blasting finishing up getting ready

"I could be your whore! I am the dirt you created" I screamed along with the lyrics of my music blasting finishing up getting ready. "You love me you hate me you need me!" I yelled as I danced around our room putting my gauges in adjusting Ryan's sweatshirt I stole. 

"Hey baby girl done with your concert yet?" Ryan asked from the doorway making me jump unknown from his presence. This made me blush hiding my red face behind my hands. I heard daddy chuckle as he walked over to me wrapping his arms around me. 

"Daddyyy you scared me" I whined hugging him back looking up at his grinning face pouting. 

"Hey, no pouting, and I'm sorry baby you were just too cute to interrupt." He said lifting me up resting me on his hip, "But daddy did not like the language he heard from this pretty mouth," He said pecking my lips as I rested my head on his shoulder giggling. 

"It's okay daddy because it was just a song" I joked "annndd you swear all the time in songs" I shot back sticking my tongue out making him chuckle sticking his out back at me. 

"The difference between us is 1. I'm the daddy here not you, your just the cute princess, 2.that's my job your job is to take pictures of me and the guys not sing songs" He said with a cocky smirk on his face as I pouted in return not being able to think of a comeback. "Okay that's enough arguing and me always winning it's time for lunch," Daddy said walking out of the room heading down the kitchen setting me down on a stool moving over to the fridge. 

"Daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy," I said bouncing in my seat as daddy kept his back turned to me looking for something to eat. 

"What can I do for the hyper princess," He asked not moving from his spot by the fridge. 

"We should have mac and cheese for lunch," I suggested smiling as I heard a chuckle in response to my suggestion watching him turn and walk towards me, "I like the way you think baby girl." He told me kissing my forehead making me smile and blush in turn causing me to hide my face. 

"Also Ricky is coming over tomorrow with Jaime" Ryan informed me as I did some work causing me to look up immediately "Yes I know how you are but Rick and I need to do some work and I didn't want you to be alone and look on the bright side you'll get some girl time," He said in an effort to make me feel better. 

"No, it's okay daddy I don't mind I like girl's time," I told him in a reassuring voice to make both of us feel better hopefully. 

"Okay good I don't wanna make you upset or scared but I think it's good for you to do things like this," He told me kissing my head moving back to the food which was almost done thank god. "But she and the whole band knows about you being a little so you guys could do fun stuff you could maybe even show her some of your stuff" He suggested making me smile as I put my stuff away.                                                                          

~2 hours later~

"Daddy, I need an honest opinion on this," I told daddy who was next to handing him a coloring page I finished. 

"Oh baby it's beautiful wanna hang it on the fridge or in y office?" he asked taking it from the counter making me smile shaking my head, "I want it in my playroom," I said taking the paper from his hands running upstairs getting the tape.  I hung it after finding the perfect spot on the wall placing my hand on daddy's arms that are snaked around my waist. 

"It looks gorgeous baby but no running in the house," Daddy told me poking at my ticklish sides making me in turn giggle squirming in his arms. 

"I love you, daddy"

"I love you too baby girl,"

A/N~hey guys gals non-binary pals hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book. I'm planning to update once a week but don't count on it I do have a tendency to get bad writer's block, also I still will be updating andy's book just not as frequently as this book I think but we will figure that out with time.