Day Seven: Eating Out

AU: Dragon!AU/Fairy Tale!AU
Summary: With such a delectable smell to her, it'd be cruel of her to not let him have just one taste.

"What's gotten into you all of a sudden, dragon...?" Skylar muttered as she uncomfortably shifted around underneath the man on top of her, arms uselessly pushing against him in some vain attempt to help wiggle herself out of his tight hold as he seemed to just ignore her and practically bury his face into the crook of her neck—nuzzling closer as he sucked in deep breathes of air.

"You just smell really good today is all..." Zoro muttered, unable to really pinpoint exactly why his mate suddenly smelt even more delectable than usual...

When he had returned home, he had found nothing different about her appearance saved for the lone poppy flower nestled in her hair, yet he was unable to stop himself from practically tackling her down onto the pile of cloths, blankets, and rags that made up the nest he had made just for her—hastily wrapping his arms tightly around her as he buried his face into the crook of her neck with the desire to smell more of that delicious scent of hers. Just the whiff of her scent mixing in with this much stronger one was practically driving him insane as his wings seemed to just wildly flutter behind him and his tail slowly swayed, even the trousers he wore were beginning to feel too tight and restrictive the longer he allowed himself to indulge in her scent.

"W-what do you mean? I haven't bathed in a week—how do I smell good?!" she huffed, cheeks becoming tinted a light pink upon hearing the man's compliment. Surely, he must be mad to think that she of all people smelt good when her skin was covered in sweat and filth that she had gathered throughout the week since her last bath.

"So good..." he only mumbled as he found himself slowly beginning to pant the longer he took in her scent, a primal urge inside of him just urging him to rip away the dress she wore and claim her right then and there. She was his mate after all, so surely she wouldn't mind too much if he ripped away those restrictive clothes of hers and buried himself deep inside her—surely she wouldn't mind if he just stuffed her full of his clutch until her belly become swollen and taut with his children. "You smell so delicious that I could just eat you whole—please, please let me have just one taste, my love" he almost begged, unable to hold himself back any longer as he impatiently began to tear away at the fine fabric of the dress she wore. Ripping it to shreds to the point that it became nothing more than pitiful scrapes beneath her body, even the corset she had worn was mercilessly ripped from her body and ruined.

"W-what are you doing, beast?!" she embarrassingly snapped, hands instantly flying up in a vague attempt to cover herself—her cheeks were now flushed an even brighter red as she tried to hide herself from the hungry eyes of the man above her. Practically crying out in surprise when the wrists of her hands were roughly snatched up and her arms were forcefully brought over her head. "Pervert! Creep! Horndog!" she began to struggle, spitting out as many insults as she could as her blush only seemed to darken.

Zoro only seemed ignored her, his breathing labored as he felt his cock throb at the sight before him—such lovely curves and nearly perfect skin, even with the faded scars that littered her body, her skin still looked perfect in his eyes. Her breasts seemed to bounce and jiggle with every twist and turn of her body as her nipples hardened and perk right up the longer they were exposed to the cold air of the cave.

"Just one taste..." he softly muttered as he bent down and buried his face once more into the crook of her neck, pressing his chest against hers which caused him to shiver at the feeling of her warm flesh flush against his own. Sucking in another deep breath, he shuddered and moaned at the way her scent just seemed to just coat the inside of his nostrils—how could one human smell so delectable? Unable to hold back any longer, he soon found himself dragging his tongue up her neck which caused her to flinch.