chapter 1

He liked reading, writing, and other things that made both his mother and father proud. 

The way he was so intelligent only at the age of 5 wowed everyone around the whole kingdom. 

The way he was so respectful to elders, the way he greeted everyone with that boxy smile that would melt people's hearts. 

He was going to be King. 

His father accepted the fact that even though Taehyung had elder brothers he would still reign. His father knew he would be the perfect king.

"I'm not going" the young boy whined, "oh come on Taehyung, it will be fine" his mother trying to get the boy out of the tree.

It's the first time he's ever acted like this, "Taehyung, get down right now it is very improper for a prince to be in a tree while whining like a baby" said the queen while sending glares at the boy in the tree. 

"Is she going to be there?" said the boy said hesitantly "who?" replied his mother "Y/N, will she be there?" the boy asked curiously, His mother was shocked and confused wondering why Taehyung would be asking if her best friends daughter would be there? 

"Yes Taehyung, of course, she will be at the ball" "NO, IM NOT GOING THEN" The queen was even more confused. 

Taehyung has never had a fit especially over a girl who he never speaks to.

"Taehyung what's wrong honey, you have never acted this way towards anyone?" questioned his mother "I'm not telling" he crossed his arms and turned his waist to the left so his back was facing his mother. 

"Taetae what's wrong? If you come down I will sleep next to you tonight" The boys' eyes lit up when he heard the second sentence "REALLY" exclaimed the boy, Taehyungs mother laughed "yes Tae, now please come down and tell me why you don't want to meet her". 

The boy jumped off of the tree, ran to his mother, then pulled her into a hug. "Now tell me Tae, why do you not want to see her?" exclaimed his mother sweetly 

"I-I dont know I just dont like the way she is, moma is it bad? am I bad for not liking her, does not liking her make me a bad person?!" his mother chuckled, sat down, and held her son tight" no Taetae, Its completely normal to not like someone even if you have no reason to" 

"so I'm not bad? people will still love me?" his mother looked at him with even more affection "No my son no on will think your bad, people will still love you" chuckled his mother 

"even if everyone in the world hated you, I, your mother would be right at your side, I will love you right until the end of my life" 

at that moment Taehyung didn't think much of his mother's words mostly because she would often tell him she loved him but he never knew one day he would regret not telling his mother he loved her.

----

eh 509 word is enough