three friends!

so does anyone else hear multiple voices in your head or am I just ~quirky~
I don't think it's a bad thing, I'm overall really unified with myself but we vibin
there's three of me/us!

☆ Fawn is whimsical! she has a high soft voice, she's my soprano 1. she's the die-hard weeb with the pastel aesthetics and super soft thoughts! (she's totally a bottom)
☆ Calliope has quite the theatrical voice, it's a bit in the lower register, she's the alto- and she's the most dramatic and aesthetic. she's the one with an interest in cinematography and fashion and stuff! (she's a switch, prefers to bottom but can be dom efficiently if needed)
☆ and the last, her name is Sylvia and she's a pathological liar. (We're figuring it out together and are solving stuff with the help of our girlfriend.) she's the soprano 2! in the end she really just wants to make people happy, but she has the most cynical irrational roundabout way of going about it. she tells us things that aren't true that are really not nice, but we're trying to figure out why she says them. She's very introspective and charismatic and has a silver tongue, so to speak, and her voice is mostly in the midtone. (she acts all tough and mean but she's just a bottom who wants to be loved)

it's odd and I've only started thinking about it recently but it's also pretty nice! i like having unity, and I feel like if this was ever a problem then it's already solved itself before I identify it. but like, I really don't think it's a problem! it's not all that big a deal, just interesting.