An Angel to be pt. 2

To those who actually wanted a part two

To those who actually wanted a part two... I had days where I looked at this chapter and signed off the second I read it. What was I gonna do with this?! I wrote the first part from a random idea- now to write a sex scene with an angel? LOL-

 What was I gonna do with this?! I wrote the first part from a random idea- now to write a sex scene with an angel? LOL-

But then again, this is a book about being able to imagine yourself fucking a bunch of werewolves and nogitsunes. So here you are, your part two for our beloved Brett Talbot.

——————————————————————

I can't believe I did it. I actually took that asshole's advice. Was it even advice? It was more of a smug, sarcastic suggestion really.

Okay. It's 6:00 pm and I'm in a white silk slip with lace stockings. It was from one of those self care days where you treat yourself to something. Stress shopping after a long say at school. I wanted something nice for myself. I've worn this twice so far. Once, when I first bought it and now. I traced my finger along the lace pattern and admired my skin in it. I spin around in the mirror to look at every angle, refusing to see any flaws or flashbacks of the pretty girls that modeled the same piece on the posters or the hourglass mannequins of the store I bought the lingerie in.

I was debating it- a Victoria's Secret model?And then I remembered the Mean Girls rule, Halloween is a slut-shaming free zone where it was okay to wear whatever you wanted. I originally planned to be a simple angel, but I might as well go all out? It is the only time I can really show my whole self.

I stared at myself, my body at its entirety. Here I come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took about 30 minutes to help Hayden with her costume. A she tore the skirt in half by some accident and it needed sewing. We were supposed to show up to this Halloween party at Scott's but our time had to be delayed.

"I don't see the big deal in fixing this, it's gonna get torn off by tonight anyway." Hayden slapped my arm before snatching the skirt from me.