1.

[Quick Author's Note: Before you start reading, I should say that there is some content that may (or may not. totally depends on you) offend, disturb, and/or trigger you. Therefore, this story is rated "mature". If you don't dig into these abusive, bloody kinds of stories then please do kindly click the back button.

Also, there are going to be lots of grammar errors and all that wonderful jazz as this is the first draft of this story. I'll try to edit out those mistakes as much as I can, but I ain't a master in that department. Sorry.

Should also note that this is the third book in my "They're About Death" series. In no way do you have to read the stories in order. Could be read as a stand-alone.

Enjoy reading! c:

Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved]

______________

CHAPTER ONE

"Oh my fucking god, you be drunk as fuck." I stated, watching my roommate, Noe, lay on the floor on his stomach in the middle of the living room.

I kicked the front door closed behind me with my foot and headed towards the radio. It was blasting Whitney Huston's "I Will Always Love You" at full volume and I turned it off, throwing my bag in the hallway where it slid and stopped close to my bedroom door. I took off my sweater, watching Noe sit up and lean against the couch.

"Let me guess, Ashley broke up with you?" I sighed, throwing my sweater over the back of the chair. Zain's face scrunched up and he slowly laid on the floor again, curling up in a ball.

"She was the one." He sobbed, covering his face with his trembling hands. I resisted the urge of rolling over my eyes.

"Yeah, you say that about every girl you fuck." I said, dropping on the couch, tucking one arm under my head. Zain hiccupped and sat up with his tear-streaked, nose-running face close to mine. His breath reeked of tequila and his usual neatly combed hair was now sticking up everywhere.

"No, Olly, listen-listen... She was the one." He repeated, running his hand over his face. I cringed in disgust as he pulled his hand away and a trail of mucus stuck on his hand.

"You want me to go kill her this time? Would that make you feel better?" I asked, being completely serious. As a vampire who hasn't eaten since last weekend, I was hungrier than usual. Noe furrowed his eyebrows at that.

"Of fucking course, I want you to."

"You sure?"

"Hells... yeah." He slurred, pausing to burp in between his words.

"You're not going to pussy out like the last forty times?"

"Bitch, it was forty-two times."

"A'ight then, I'll be right back." I said, getting up. Noe quickly grabbed my arm, moving the coffee table and almost knocking over the half-empty bottles. He used my arm to help him stand up and stood in front of me.

I frowned at the empty bottles. Why didn't he just finish one bottle and moved on to the next? Why waste all that alcohol for? Great now I had to replace all of that knowing full well he probably spit back into the bottle.

Noe wasn't usually a drinker. He only drank one or two beers or shots during gatherings or at parties. But since he started working at the nearby hospital about five years ago, he discovered heartbreak. He was a shy nerd in high school and throughout college, but now he about fucked every girl he talked to, hoping to find his true "soul mate".

Of course, the whole "soul mate" thing was bullshit, and being Noe's compassionate best friend, I told him it was horse shit. Did he listen to me? I stared blankly at Neo as he struggled to stand still, snot running over his lips and down his chin.