Preparations Pt 1

Sasu's P.O.V.~ 

 I walked around a small town, looking for the perfect gift for Naruto. I already picked out his favorite Ramen that I will attempt to cook. Now I just need to find him a gift. I walked into a heart themed shop and picked out a card I think he'd like. 'The gift is definitely going to be the hard part.' I thought to myself. I walked around a little more, then decided to go to the next town over. 

Once I arrived, I spotted a shop with Ninja plushies.

'Hey this one looks kind of like me.' I thought as I picked one of them up. 'I wonder if Naruto would like something like this...' 

I ended up buying the one that looks like me, a frog plush and a fox plush.

'Now, time to head to Konoha.' I thought to myself as I left the town.

Naru's P.O.V.~ 

I was sitting on a bench in the park, 'enjoying' the not so crappy, yet still not great weather. I looked at all my friends playing in the snow, trying to get me to play with them. I just keep shaking my head, no.

Kiba says to me, "What? Afraid of the snow?"

"You wish dog breath! I just don't like the cold." 

"Whatever, man." He answered back as he continued a snowball fight with everyone else.

'Valentine's day is only 2 days away... Everyone looks so happy, they don't have any care in the world, at the moment. The people they all like, like them back... If only the person I liked was here and liked me back...' I sighed. 'Stupid Sasuke...' I thought as I got up from the bench I was sitting on and headed to my 'home,' if you can even call it that.

I walked inside, made myself a quick bowl of Ramen and ate it at the kitchen table. After, I walked into my bedroom, threw my shirt off and plopped into my bed.

I sat and thought a while until sleep took over me.

Sasu's P.O.V.~ 

'If I continue at this pace, I should get to Konoha late tomorrow night.' I thought to myself as I continued towards the village. 'I wonder if it's changed much since I left. I wonder what Naruto thinks of me now. Does he still consider me his rival? Am I still his best friend? Could he stand to see my face?' All questions that will have to wait to be answered until I get there.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

KAR: Well... hope ya guys like the start of this Valentine's 2-shot. Nexxt part will be up soon! Until nexxt time~!