Chapter 17

Lola’s P.O.V

I woke up with the wolf now right next to me curled into my side, smiling at the cute pup but then I noticed Declan was not there. Why can't I just wake up with him at my side? Getting up and doing my morning routine before deciding to go find, Ralph finally asked where my bike went, but I could not find him in the house. While walking around, I found Apollo and asked where Ralph might be and said his office in the clubhouse. Well, I don't want to go there alone, so I just asked where Zola is and said our room.

Following Apollo's sent to his room and knocked on the door, getting a light reply to come in, jumping at Zola once I opened the door. Uhhhh, Get off me, potato. Zola pushed me off on the floor with a big plop on it. What the hell, I just came here to ask is you wanted to go with me to the clubhouse to ask Ralph something. Getting off of the floor and hearing Zola agree to go with me.

Making it to the clubhouse made me nervous. I don't like to be around another man excepted Declan and Ralph. Still, I was getting more comfortable being around Apollo, getting tenser as we went in, finally seeing Declan at the V.I.P table, and ran to him and launched myself in his arms just in time for him to catch me. Hey love, what is wrong? He asked me with extreme concern in his voice. Looking up at him and said I don't like being around the other guys, leaning my head on his neck. Hey, It will get better. I will be right here always, ok? I nodded against his neck while he just held me and talked to the rest of the guys.

He was finally done when I got to ask him If he could take me to Ralph, I already knew the answer but still asked. Ralph said that we could come into his office. I was finally able to relax when it was people that I felt safe with. He looked at me and then opened a drow, grabbed a key, and gave me them. No way where is it, when he told me where it was and told me he kept it in good condition. Not realizing that I launched myself in his arms and kept repeating, thank you to him.

Running out of the office to the garage and found a bike covered up in a cover to protect it, ripping off the cover and throwing it on the floor. I just looked at my beauty. After a while, I got on it, not even realizing that Ralph and Declan were standing there looking at me with smiles on their faces.

I started my bike and launched off away from the clubhouse. I think I got back to the clubhouse late, but I did not care. But I came up to the front of the house to find Ralph and Declan just staring at me as I drove up. Jumping off, and went to sit in between them and leaned my head against Ralph and told thank you. We just stayed outside with my head onRalph and Declan's arm around me. Ralph said it was time to go home, gathering everybody that needed to go back to the packhouse. When we all got home, we parked the cars and bikes in front of the house. When Diana opened the door, the wolf pup came out and ran to me so I could pick him up. When I did, he licked my face, then licked Declans. I just laughed as we all went inside.