𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

" Papa, pourquoi est-il si grand? Est-ce que ton ami aussi? " She said with big doe eyes looking at the man in front of us. She isn't wrong when she says he's tall. I'd say he's only about 5'9 a few inches over me. Curse my 5'7 height of a girl. " Hello, you must be Dior." He said walking us into the dinning room towards the kitchen I assume.

" Yeah, and you must be either Oliver, Elliot, or Leon. Because I already met Ally." I blushed when I realized I said Ally instead of Alex. He gave me a questioning look. " Ally?" I nodded " Sorry, I meant Alex." He hummed. " So which one do you think I am? " The brown haired male said. " Hm.. you look like you could be an Elliot? " I stated. He was about to reply when Aurelie started back bouncing on my hip. I sighed. She only does this when she wants something.

" Get down, please get down and walk." She said squirming out of my grasp. I put her down on the floor and she wobbled and started to walk towards the kitchen. " Babe, get the child I don't want her getting hurt." I called Él. " She's fine at least for now." He said rolling his eyes going into the kitchen with the rest of the group. " I'm sorry I hope you don't mind the inconvenience. My kids are a bit loud and well.. uh not used to people."

He chuckled. " It's fine, they're cute like you so it doesn't matter. Anyway do you want something to eat? We made spaghetti and meatballs." My stomach did the talking for me. Embarrassing as it is I still nodded. When we got to the kitchen I saw 2 unfamiliar faces. One was talking to Él, but stopped to glance at me and the other was holding Aurelie. They all gave me surprised looks asking if these were my kids.

I mean everyone in here looks older than me except for Aurelie and that's saying something. " Hello Dior right?" The one holding Aurelie said. " Yeah, nice to meet you. Is it Oliver or Leon. Ally didn't give me details on what you looked like." I questioned, getting a plate full of spaghetti along with Aurelie.

" And I told you I wanted it to be a surprise. So there you have it. Now can everyone please stop blaming me as to why he knows none of our names." He shouted playfully annoyed. Everyone laughed at him while he made a small pout. " So I guess we should introduce ourselves. My name's Elliot but you can just call me Elli for short." Said the man that was about a 5'9.

He was taking Aurelie out of the others' grasp. Elliot had on something casual, but it matched his autumn brown hair. His eyes are a warm brown too. Elli what I now call him is currently making baby faces to a giggling Aurelie. " Hey dad when can we leave? I don't trust that Oliver guy over there with Mr. Cohen. Il semble fragmentaire." Whispered Él over my ear eyeing the two suspiciously. " Really I shouldn't be surprised he does this all the time. I just rolled my eyes, but also kept a close eye.

You could say our family has .. some trust issues. Also with what goes on in our house might give you an idea why.

" Mines Oliver and the guy holding the child is Leon." Oliver said. He was a bit taller than Elliot, maybe around 6'1 or 6'3. He gave me a friendly smile and shook my hand. " Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce the kids." I said getting the baby food for Aurelie. " I"m not a kid. I'm a teen 15 to be exact." Él notified across the room.

" Sure, but until you graduate you're still a kid to me sweets." I rolled my eyes at his comment. " Anyway his name's Éloise. He's a bit moody because the new people don't take it personally." I sighed. " And my little pumpkin that Leon is holding is Aurelie. She's sassy but mostly quiet."

Now that brings us here. Right after the intros from everyone we started eating and chatting. Él slowly warmed up to Alex so they were talking for the most part. Or trying to talk, that is if you don't count the failed attempts of Él threatening him saying if he doesn't stop trying to make conversation with him he will be dead in the next few hours. Or threatening to stab him. Yea, nice I know!