One more day until she's here

This is it, one more day, after the two week long wait, Lydia's e-pal will be coming over which will mean that Beetlejuice would be less sus about her and does not scare her off the moment she steps foot into this house. If she can see BJ or the Maitlands well... better to cross that bridge and then burn it.

Delia would also have another girl to talk to about baby stuff and hopefully not hog all her time with Cassi while she stays with them.

She comes upstairs to the spare room which was a guest room now turned nursery for her baby stepsister with pastel colored walls and everything a baby girl needed that came as presents from the baby shower/gender reveal party 6 months ago. Lydia didn't spend much time in there and heads down the other direction to another guest room.

The teen then went to the attic to see the Maitlands about her e-pal coming tomorrow. "There could be a chance that she may or may not be able to see you guys or him." Meaning Beetlejuice. "She did tell me she taught herself what is known about ghosts, demons and paranormal activity until she found an actual teacher." Barbara and Adam hold on to every word. "We do hope to see and meet your friend from online."

"And don't hesitate to call for a bio-exorcist if she isn't who she says she is." Came a gruff voice belonging to the green-haired stripe-clad demon. "I won't have too and once she arrives don't try to scare her and when you see her, you'll hopefully be less sus about her."

"Sus?" Adam said questionably.

"It's short for suspicious. I heard it from some classmates who were playing this game called "Among Us" where you would have to figure out who the imposter is." She tells the dead couple who now get what the word means.