Winter came quicker than It should

This was it, Cassidy, BJ and Lydia are gonna confront Drake and have him confess to why and especially this time of the year did he suddenly decide to go ahead and break her heart by cheating on her.

Cassidy could feel her stomach turning from anxiety. "Remember, we're gonna be civilized and talk this out and no trying to paint the snow red with my cheating boyfriend's blood." She said jabbing a gloved finger at Beej's face. "I won't, doll-face."
"Cassidy." She corrected him.

They waited out in the town for him to show up and a Lyft had shown up to their meeting location she texted Drake which was a café and a male with jet black hair and electric blue streaks wearing a winter coat stepped out of the car holding a black gloved hand belonging to a split dyed haired girl that's half light brown and the other half golden blond wearing a plush faux fur winter coat carrying a knock-off looking Gucci purse.

Beetlejuice's hair turned red with his anger wanting to kill this dirty cheat and the skank he brought with him. "Cool it, we're gonna have a civil conversation." Lydia tells him.

Drake runs up to the strawberry blond sweeping her off her feet. "Cassi-Bear!"

She looked back seeing the striped demon baring his fangs, snarling and probably foaming in the mouth with his hair growing redder.

"Drake, put me down." She said to him as he sets her down on the snow. The split dyed haired girl clears her throat staring at them.

"Sorry, Cassidy, this is Angelica. She's a friend of mine."

"Yeah right, babes can you believe this guy." He said to Lydia.

"It's nice to meet you, Angelica. Why don't we all have some hot chocolate and then we'll walk in this winter wonderland." Said Cassidy.

Beetlejuice had slipped a roach in Drake's hot chocolate as they sat in the café's outdoor area. Now this can be a chance for some questions and then get him to admit to cheating on her. "So, Angelica, how did you and Drake meet?"

The splid haired girl beams a bright smile spinning her story. "I was down in L.A. watching the Christmas lights and they were so very beautiful and much prettier than last year and I spotted him and we talked and watched the lights and low-key wished that it snowed, like that would ever happen in SoCal."

"I can imagine why?" Muttered Beej.
"It's true and each year, Cassi-bear and I would go and see the lights each year but she picked to head up here instead to meet with some gothy kid." He said condescendingly eyeing Lydia and sipped the hot chocolate until...

"What the actual heck?!" BJ was cackling hard with laugher that he fell back into the snow

"What the actual heck?!" BJ was cackling hard with laugher that he fell back into the snow. "I wish I had got that on camera!"

Angelica saw the wriggling roach and screamed to the top of her lungs. "Kill it! Oh God! Kill it, kill it!"