A What

George walks in the door to see bad skeepy and Sapnap all in the couch watching (idk what to put Polly pockets or shrek or some dumb shit)"guess what!"

"What is it my little muffin" bad sheeeches. "Did u get a kissy kissy from dreamy weamy~" sap teases making George blushes," shut up sap and no but I got a date!" Bad and sap do a victory dance and yell I knew it! Sap and bad whisper something to each other and then drag george to the closet ."what's happening.." George says confused."you need a outfit!" Then start shoving clothes to George and telling him to put them on. Until they found the very nice outfit...

 Until they found the very nice outfit

Kind of like this one but with pants."you look good bro!" Sap says "I still wanted to put him in a wedding dress. " Bad argues "this feels awkward outfit tho"
(Dream POV)
I walk away from George after patting his head feeling like a champion almost, he was amazing and I got a date with him. I had to get an outfit...I ran to my house as quickly as I could looking through all of my clothes I found...

in the back of my closet I try it on and it was in the perfect outfit, now I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror taking off my mask I fix my hair and shave my face slightly before putting my mask back on

in the back of my closet I try it on and it was in the perfect outfit, now I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror taking off my mask I fix my hair and shave my face slightly before putting my mask back on. Now I had to fix up the spot for our date.
                (3rd POV...6 pm)

George's eyes grow wide as he sees the amazing spot that dream had set up

George's eyes grow wide as he sees the amazing spot that dream had set up. "You did all of this dream?" George asks. Dream looks up at George with the moon light dancing in his eyes,"I've been waiting for this moment for to long I couldn't let it fail." George scratches the back of his neck and giggles nervously. "Here have a seat." Dream says pulling out the chair for George. "You look really pretty.." George mutters nervously.  Sapnap in a tuxedo comes out,"what type of food y'all want?"
"I want chicken nuggets!"
"Me to"
"Ok have a good time food eill be here soon." Sap says walking away . "You asked Sapnap to be the waiter."
"Well skeepy is sick and bad couldn't do it." George nods in understanding. "I uh..er what do u do on dates?"dream acedentally bluets out. George laughs " you asked me so how would I know."
"Food here!"
            (After eating)
"What do we do know?" George asks. Dream goes silent for a second before getting an idea, "here follow me." Dream says lightly holding George's hand walking along the trail in the woods and talking about there childhood. After about ten minutes of walking dream stops George,"Has anyone ever said how amazing you are?" Dream says as he pushes a strand of hair behind George's ear. George glances the other direction blushing super hard. "Have I ever told you how handsome your eyes are in the moonlight." George says as he puts both of his arms on Dreams shoulders. Dream leans in and both there eyes close as they come in and share a kiss. "W-we should head back soon love.. I MEAN dream."George says.
"Whatever you say love" dream says winking at dream. They walk back to George's house to drop him off  as they walk up to the door george says,"could you maybe stay the night or.."
"I'd love that." Dream responds they talk as they walk through the door."you can stay in my bed I you want."George says. They walk to George's room and lay down in bed. The move around trying to get comfortable. George end up curled up into dreams chest with dreams arms wrapped around him as they fall asleep. "Goodnight beautiful"

(Hope you enjoyed please comment if you enjoyed and I will be adding lots more chapters so if you read this far you probally enjoyed it so add this book to your reading list and comment your ideas for the next chapter also I was gonna add some skeepy x badnoyhalo so would y'all like that👉👈)