the part we weren't hoping for

disclaimer: i apologize in advance

pogo stood from the bed and started to strip down as eric did the same. pogos body was more well built than eric had expected. 

"so who's going to top first? you or me?" pogo asked. 

"ive not topped in a while, so why not i go first?"

pogo scoffed with a grin as he went down towards eric's region, stroking his dick. the most eric could do was lean back and wait in ecstasy. as pogo was going back and forth with his paws on eric's cock he started to lick and eventually shoving the thing in his mouth. eric moaned in delight as the soft interior of pogos mouth went back and forth on his member. pogo had little to no trouble sucking it, and could eventually get eric's whole rod down his throat. it felt like a fever dream but it was definitely real. as this went on pogo went faster; making eric closer to climax. eric let out a hard moan before releasing his warm cum down pogo's throat. he lays back while panting as pogo swallows the liquid and takes eric's dick out of his mouth. 

"haven't had an experience like that in a long time," pogo mentioned. eric gently laughed it off before pogo added, "we're just getting started though."

"oh are we now?" eric replied with a grin.

pogo laid down on the bed with his back towards the ceiling, inviting eric. eric got on top of him and inserted his cock inside of him. pogo let out a moan in ecstasy and gripped the bedsheets.

"you ok, pogo?"

"yyeah, you're just a lot bigger than i thought you'd be."

eric started going back and forth, in and out of pogos ass. pogo was starting to breathe heavily with soft moans every now and then; still gripping the bed sheets. eric started to get faster as precum started to drip down pogo's thighs. his moans got a bit louder as time went on, and them becoming much more frequent. eric started to become much more rough and he was about reach climax yet again. just like last time, he let out a yell and squirted his cum into pogo's ass, dripping everywhere. pogo let out a orgasmic moan as eric finished in him. he let go of the bed sheets as he was panting and breathing heavily. 

"yyou gonna take it out, eric??" he asked, stammering from the breathing.

"i think we could go for one more round. don't yeah think?" 

"yeah, but how's about i be the top now?"

eric finally pulled his rod out and let pogo get up. pogo was still very shaky but managed to stand on his own. he grabbed eric and took him down on the bed with him.

"you might want to hold on to my arm for this." he said as he slowly thrusted his way into eric, eventually sliding it in.

"GAH~ OH FUCK,," eric moaned out. "hhow large are you?? goddamn,,"

"the most i can give you is that my length is 11 inches if that helps at all."

"hholy fucking shit,," pogo slowly started the thrust as eric was trying to keep his composure together, but he was still very much enjoying it. 

"you alright?" 

"nngn~ yeah,, jjust keep going.. aah~" eric held onto pogos arm, trying his best not to scratch or hurt him. his moans of ecstasy weren't that quiet but they definitely weren't loud either. pogo got a bit faster about every minute or so, but it wasn't too terribly bad for eric to take in. near the   climax pogo went as fast as he could without making eric too mad or hurt him too much. 

"ghah, AH FUCK,,~ nghmm,," it was clear eric was into this. 

"I'm gonna,," pogo shot his load into eric, with the sudden pain causing eric to accidentally claw into pogo's arm. pogo winced but really didn't think much of it. he pulled out of eric while he let go of pogo's arm. pogo's arm was bleeding in multiple places, mainly where eric was holding onto, but he could've cared less about it. he just hid it and carried on with what was happening. 

"are you tired too or is that just me?" eric asked.

"yeah, kinda." 

"why don't we just sleep normally together? we're already here so why not?"

they put their clothes on, pogos being more of sleepwear and eric's being the same thing as he was wearing earlier because he's the one who's staying in the hotel room. before getting in the bed eric had noticed the bleeding areas but never said anything to avoid guilt. they cuddled up together and slowly drifted away in the slumber. 

the rest is a tale never to be told by anybody ever again

probably because this and the rest of this story is a mere fantasy but who cares