Growing Pains

"Look Isa, I know it hurts but the longer you dwell the worse it gets, so let's have some fun and forget about them just for the night

"Look Isa, I know it hurts but the longer you dwell the worse it gets, so let's have some fun and forget about them just for the night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LOOK AT ME... you little bitch!" Joshua Uley screamed, his large hand clasping tightly around Anika's tiny chin. "Don't fucking touch her." Aubrey seethed, her sharp nails stabbing into the back of his neck.

He released his grip, pushing the girl her frail body hitting the ground with a violent thud. "I'm sorry, daddy." The child whimpered, her tiny body aching as she moved to sooth her now  tend.

"Let go of me, slut." Joshua sneered, moving to his feet Aubrey's nails clawing further down his back. Aubrey stumbled back falling to the ground the momentum of his action shocking the woman.

The man turned his body beginning to shake, stepping closer to the woman. Anika inched away from the man her tiny arms pulling her as far back as fast as they could. They strident sound of bones breaking caused the young girl to wince, the sound only angering Joshua more.

Anika couldn't help but let out an ear piercings cry as her fathers clothing shredded to pieces, a menacing black wolf taking the place of where the man stood. The wolf instantly lunged forward, jaw snapping at the woman.