Holo

Nothing but loneliness.

Don't get him wrong, Changkyun knew the path he chose wouldn't be the easiest, especially when he learned he would be joining no mercy. He had been alone a lot those last two years, alone to believe in his dreams and try to sucess. He also knew that his new teammates wouldn't be happy of his late arrival in the survival show; he was well aware of all that. Nothing, tho, could have prepared him to the coldness and loneliness he felt when he first met all of them. Most of the guys looked at him with anger, disbelief or confusion, and some wouldn't even dare look at him! It would get better, he hoped as he sat next to one of the rapper. He knew his name was Jooheon, and his performances were impressive. Said boy didn't spare him a glance until late a night. Changkyun could understand his anger, all their anger, their refusal to be friend with him; if he had been in the same situation, he probably would've acted the same. That still didn't change the fact he felt incredibly lonely, for some reasons. He felt the coldness in their eyes spare into his soul, make him shiver with fear. When he was alone with them, it got worse(which he didn't think could happen). Waiting 10 minutes in the hallways of the house, not knowing where to go and if he could join them was not pleasurable, even less when they finally invited him-Only to leave one by one. It left him there, on the bed, not knowing what to do and feeling incredibly lonely. Steps could be heard walking toward his set of bed, and he idly wondered if it was one of them coming to hit him. He doubted; Seokwon assured him that they didn't want his death, but just couldn't accept him-Not now at least. He still couldn't discard the fear coursing through him; especially when he saw who was coming. Jooheon, the one guy who didn't dare look at him. He was staring at him, his piercing eyes seemingly digging his soul.

Changkyun wasn't welcomed here, and he knew it. But it still hurted.

The contact which lasted 10 seconds seemed to have lasted minutes. The oldest rapper turned his heels without another look, going back to his bed like nothing happened.