You look like you might be one of us

Jooheon and Changkyun couldn't be that lucky, they realized the next morning when a smiling Minhyuk woke them up. His eyebrows wiggling and his almost creepy smile made them realize that they'd get teased for life. Both of them got up, flustered, acting like nothing happened. They had a free day today; hell on earth at the moment since they knew they'd get teased even more. Of course, the filming crew was there, but Gunhee, Minhyuk and kihyun weren't scared to lean on and whisper some antics in their ears to make them even more flustered.

Jooheon had a good memory, hence remembered everything that happened the night before. He was ahamed by the way he acted, yet he had a really good time with the maknae and said boy let him do, let him hug him. It felt weird, because Jooheon created that kinda though persona(except for the little pen he wrote with but come on! Weren't they so cute with their big fluffy ball??), the intimidating rapper that gave some hugs sometimes but nothing more. It felt weird to hug someone so intimately again, but good at the same time. It's not like it would happen again  anyways.

Changkyun, on his side, was really flustered he let Jooheon hug him like that, but happy at the same time. He felt like he was starting to be one of them, be a bit more accepeted, and it made him happier than anything else. He secretly wished his hyungs would all open up to him even more, accept him fully, but one step at the time. The little jokes the three guys were telling him and Jooheon made him very flustered, but also gave him too that feeling of being accepted, at his place. He couldn't keep the smile out of his face.