How this works

HEY THERE! IT'S KINKAJOU! You all are amazing if you read till the third chapter already! So of course, you'd like to know how this community works! 

Houses

This community takes place at Jade Mountain Academy. You will be divided into little Winglets. Winglet is a small group/class of dragons. There will be 7 dragons in one group. Make sure to treat your clawmates nicely! No weapons or blood allowed in class! You can however use them in the Training Hall.

Now, there isn't many slots because I am unsure of how many people joining. However, I may add more in the future if necessary.

I will let you know what is your job in the next chapter(s).

DO NOT FILL UP FORM HERE!

Jade Winglet (7slots)

Gold Winglet (7slots)

Silver Winglet (7slots)

Quartz Winglet (7slots)

Copper Winglet (7slots)

You must all be a different dragon. No two dragons of the same tribe should be in a winglet.

The tribes are (no Pantala dragons):

IceWing, SandWing, NightWing, SeaWing, MudWing, RainWing, SkyWing.

So far, 35 dragons can join. 5 dragons in this community can be of the same tribe. Meaning, 5 dragons can be an IceWing. But you must be in different Winglets.

The way you're grouped is first come first served. The first dragon joining gets to choose which tribe you are and your Winglet. But if they become full, and you do not want the leftovers, I will put you in a Winglet/choose a tribe for you/both myself. So join early!! Come check this out!

Not all Wattpad people want to be dragons. It's also pretty cool being human. So you can be part of Winter's Human Sanctuary! There will be 12 slots. You can choose your name unless it is taken, but you must choose one of the 12 names below. In case you're a boy, for example, and there are girl names left, I'd make an exception and make another name.

1 Leaf (male)

2 Wren (female)

3 Rose (female)

4 Stone  (male)

5 Heath (male)

6 Bluebell (female)

7 Rowan (female)

8 Cranberry (female)

9 Grove (male)

10 Thyme (male)

11 Mushroom (male)

12 Undauntable (male)

You don't want to be one of those ordinary humans? No problem! You can be a Wingwatcher or Dragonmancer too. Or even the Dragonslayer (this is a different person as Heath in this book) or the Invincible Lord of the Indestructible Tower.

Dragonmancer 1

Dragonmancer 2

Dragonmancer 3

Apprentice (of dragonmancers) 1

Apprentice 2

Apprentice 3

Apprentice 4

Apprentice 5

Apprentice 6 

Apprentices will be in pairs, so 3 pairs of apprentices. Apprentices assist the dragonmancers.