chapter 3

A/n: The lunch with his team will not be until the until the 5th chapter I think, I'm sorry if people wanted to see that in this chapter.

'Sure Satori, I would love too' you give him a gentle smile and he blushed a bit adverting his eyes.

After a few minuets you head back to the auditorium and see Ryu there learning the cords to the song. He just really focused on the song but he noticed that you were back he replied with a simple 'Hey Y/n'

You go to the drums and starts playing the beat to the song you guys practice without the vocals because your lead singer wasn't there today. 

---Another Time Skip---

'Okay I think that's enough for today Y/n, also where were you?' he said in a plain yet somewhat serious tone.

'I was helping a friend out that had gotten a bloody nose outside of here' I said hoping that he would be okay with my answer

'wait... You have friends other then me? not possible' he said with a chuckle. While putting his guitar in his case.

'Well I have one friend that isn't you so I was helping him out, dumb shit' I said with a snarl

'why do you only befriend guys and not girls first of all?' 

'Well guys are just so much more relaxed and chill while with the girls I meet there more uptight and snooty' we started to walk out of school. 'When I'm with Satori times like this feel more fun and lively' You thought and right as you were about to say something you were interrupted by someone saying...

'Y/n-Chan your leaving without me are you trying to hurt my soul now~?'(said with a dramatic tone)Ryu and you turned around but you already recognized the voice.

'Hey Satori, sorry I was just talking and didn't know where I was going' you said trying to be apologetic to him. At that moment Ryu decided to go home, leaving you alone with Satori.

'So um.. Satori wanna hang out for a bit I have nothing to do soo ya' wanna? You say not knowing what else to say rubbing your nape.

'SURE! I would love too' He said as he was jumping like an idiot.

---When he arrived at your house---

'Nice house my house is on that block over there' He said as he pointed to the house on the other block infront of us.

'oh cool we live close to each other, I mean my mom is barely ever home so yeah' you unlocked the door and let him in you went upstairs to change first, you came back down and told Satori

'Let's go to the garage its better to hang out there' He followed you to the garage and he saw a drum set,  a wooden guitar, and electric guitar and a microphone. There was also a futon, little light strings, and a shaft with a mattress on it.

'Cool it's so awesome here' he said as his eyes were sparkling in awe of how cool it looked he looked and saw the mattress 'wait do you sometimes sleep here?' He said as he laid down on the Futon.

'Well only when I'm to tried to get out of here but hey it's cozy here it's like I never wanna leave' You say as you plop down on the empty space on the futon.  

'Hey Hummingbird can you sing a song for me~ please? he said with a baby-ish tone and putting his head on your shoulder. 

'If you get off my shoulder I will, and stop calling me that will ya?' you said as you push his head off your shoulder

'Nahhh I'll keep calling you that but not in public okay~?' he said as his voice got more high because of his excitement to see you play. you go to the drum set and start to play the beat from Everybody Talks. Them you start to sing...

"hey baby won't you look my way, I can be your addiction"  "hey baby, what you gotta say, all your giving me is fiction"  

(Tendou POV)

'wow what a beautiful voice' I thought as I saw Y/n- chan sing. It's just she's so cute al nice to me even though people call me a monster. She didn't care and now I'm her friend... Right just her FRIEND. IT'S FINE, let me just listen to her play. So I closed my eyes and listen.

'I found out that everybody talks, everybody talks, everybody talks...'  'IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER~'  ' AND THAT WAS WHEN I KISSED HER~ '  'AND THEN SHE MADE MY LIPS HURT~ I CAN HEAR THE CHIT CHAT~'

I could starts to fell my face get red because of what the lyrics said, just like back at school when I fell it's because of the lyrics she said before she came and almost punched me out. all because of her voice and the words that she sang then and right now. but I was just passing by to get my towel I left god why am I like this, do I like her, like her or what? 

'Hey Honey, you could be my drug, you could be my new prescription~'  ' TO MUCH COULD BE AN OVERDOSE

oh god the lyrics are getting in my head and making my thinking out out of control. at at this moment my brain went out of control and made the lyric she sang make it think that she was actually say it to me but it was just the song lyrics.... she wasn't serious..... even though I wish she was WAIT SATORI no god, wait no cupid, please love is confusing as hell. at this point my brain was scattered I only heard a little bit but when I came back to my senses the first lyrics I heard were...

'Hey sugar show me all your love all your giving me is friction?'  'Hey sugar what gotta say?'  'IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER~'  'AND THAT WAS WHEN I KISSED HER~'

The next thing I new I had stopped working if I could put anything over my face I would put SATORI.exe has stopped working. The next thing I knew I was laying down with a blanket on me and I was flushed red while I jumped up to see that I was using Y/n lap as a pillow. I covered myself with the blanket it flattened my hair.

'Satori?'