Kidnapped

"what are we doing today? why have I been kidnapped into your house today?" Thomas asked sitting at the table in y/n's house 

"You weren't kidnaped Thomas!" Y/n yelled from elsewhere 

"I was promised cupcakes and then when I came for cupcakes the door was locked behind me and now I'm not allowed to leave" He explained "By definition! that is kidnapping!" 

"That's not kidnapping Thomas ... at most its abduction" 

"fine, I've been abducted" He complained "If I don't turn up in fourth eight hours internet. Please look for me under her patio" 

"God dam it Thomas." she sighed "Too be fair, I said there was sweet baked goods and you immediately came over. Its literally the equivalent of someone telling you there is candy in the van and immediately going into there van. you walked into this kidnapping Thomas"

"I did that's true." He sighed "Can I have a cupcake?" 

"You can" Y/n smiled bringing him a glittering cupcake

"wooo! What are we doing?" He asks unwrapping his cupcake 

"You are guessing what make up is and how much it costs"

"I see, I feel... Confident"

"why do you feel confident Thomas?"

"Because, I have make up put on me. For a job. Its part of my job that they put make up on me, to be fair it is usual at like six am and I just sit there and sip coffee until they tell me to leave"

"You don't tend to pay attention?"

"Not really, I'm half asleep"

"I imagined you'd be confident ... you have dated women. and you have a sister"

"I very rarely paid attention."

"What are you doing then?"

"sleeping... on in a bath usual" 

"Lazy bastard"