Four

Smut  warning{not really smut but when i re write this well finish re weriting this book this will have smut }

You opened the letter from Mikasa and it said
as follows

Dear y/n

I know it's most likely weird how you have gotten a letter from my but I just wanted to see how you were doing and when I found out that you worked with Levi I asked him forgive this to you I'm not 100% sure your rank but Levi said your a higher up so that's cool Armin and Eren are asking how you are as well
See you soon and be safe

Mikasa

You got out some paper and wrote

Dear mikasa

I'm fine thanks for the consent and tell Eren and armin I said hi I'm a squad leader and I'm training new cadets right now I should be back in 4 ish weeks so I'll see you soon and I'll be safe the only thing that may kill me is Levi or Hange but i don't care right now see you soon

Y/n

You then sent the letter back home and continued with your work .

After 6 weeks all of the cadets had finished the training with good grades and you where Abel to go home .

You never toald anyone when you would be home but you knew Sasha and Connie would be eating or sleeping so you thought it would be fine .you opened the door and where great with Sasha and Connie but Eren armin and mikasa as well no one noticed you had come back so you went up to your room to get changed .after you where done you went to get some food when Sasha screamed " YOUR BACK " you laugh and nodded your head " Iv been back for 30 minutes now " Sasha ran and hugged you .you got to catch up with everyone one .

" how's Levi " mikasa asked
"He's ok still short as ever ". You laugh "no but in all he's ok " she nodded
" so tell us what you were doing " Connie asked

" well I was training cadets for the majority of the time I was there they where ok I guess then I got caught up on paper work and then we went over plans oh and I'm being depleted in two months " you looked up and saw them all looking at you with shock " your what" they all said in unison .

For the next two month you had gotten close to mikasa and you would talk of hours .one week before you had to leave Levi was staying with Eren armin and mikasa so you never got to speek to them as much but you understood why you spent the week with Sasha and Connie doing all sorts of things like movie marathon baking walks and some other bit here and there .

It was the night befor you had to leave and mikasa was siting in your room with you .you where just talking like normal "hey y/n  I need to do something " just the mikasa leaned in and kissed you pushing you back on to your bed her now on top of you .you kissed back melting into the kiss .soon mikasa broke the kiss in the need the air "S sorry " she sutured.

Just then Sasha walked in " what the fuck "this is when you notice mikasa was still on top of you . "H hi Sasha it's not what it looks like"
" really y/n it looks like your about to fuck "

Not me sitting in class with 11 people in it so I made this