Eight 

Small warning for this chapter
Your POV

To day was the day that I would ask mikasa to move in with me and be mine .i texted her before had saying I need to ask her something and she said she can meet me.

I had bought this n apartment near by and had ready to move in but I wanted to move in with her as well .which leads us to now .we were both siting in a cafe .

"Hey mikasa so I was wondering can I ask you something "she looked up at me as I continued "so I'm moving to a new house and was wondering if you wou-"
"You want to know if I'll move in with you and if so my awncer is yes " she cut me off
As I looked up at her a slight tint of pink dusted across her face "y ya that was what I was going to ask " I laugh at her she was too much for my dam hart .

Over the next week or so we both moved in together we had different rooms of course which upsets me but I was still happy she said yes .I was finishing my room when mikasa came in and hugged me from be hind "hey are you mikasa"her breath smelled like achol .it then hit me she was drunk . Shit mikasa was falling on top on me and we landed on the floor now she was on top of me looking down at my back I mangled to turn around to face her .

With no warning her lips meet mine I lean into the kiss I then noticed her hands wondering "mikasa "I pulled away "this is wrong your out of it don't do something your going to regret " she looked at me with a blank stare "S sorry " she got off me and lay on my bed "can we at lest sleep in your room tonight " my eyes widened as she spoke I nodded my head and we both got ready for bed .

The next Moring I woke up with mikasa head on my chest she was still a sleep me not wanting to wake her I just played with her hair it was soft like really soft .after about ten minutes she woke up "heyyy neighbour " "good morning neighbour"

And with that you have come to the end of the book idk I may add to it latter but for now this is the end