Chapter 15 - Girl's Day

Ever since my dream last week, I haven't left the house

Ever since my dream last week, I haven't left the house. I have also been super clingy to Bryce and the boys. I was scared of losing them. I haven't even left the house, scared of it going up in flames. Bryce tries to make me go out, but I say no and stay inside, just lying on the bed or hanging out with the boys.

The boys noticed my clinginess to them and asked Bryce. He told all the boys about my dream. Avani and Amelie heard from Blake and Anthony. They got worried about me, so they were going to pick me up, and we were going to a girl's day while the boys were out.

Incoming-Call

Avani🤡💜
Hey babe, we are
outside waiting

Me
I will be right
down just getting
my shoe ons

Avani🤡💜
Ok Love you

Me
See you in a
Second Love
You

End-Call

"Hey," I said as I entered the back seat of Avani's car. I was in the middle seat in the back. Amelie was in the passenger seat, and Avani was driving. It was a typical setup for us since we had done this many times before. Avani and Amelie had found out about me a little after Nessa and Mads since Amelie would come over to see Blake. We met, then she introduced me to Avani, and we all became close friends.

"Hey, Lilli," both Avani and Amelie said with a smile.

"What are we doing today?" I ask them with a smile.

"We're going to go to Amelie's house and chill. Then we are going to get some lunch at this cafe. Ooh, also there is a drive-in movie theater tonight," Avani says with a smile.

"That sounds fun!" I say with joyfulness laced in my voice.

"Yeah, we also have this DIY dream catcher maker kit we're gonna try at my house," Amelie says with a smile.

"Yeah, we're going to have a great day today," I say with a smile. We all nod and then laugh at ourselves.

"Wait, before we go, we gotta take a picture," Amelie says. Avani and I nod our heads in agreement with her.

Amelie's Insta Story