2. Wait Περίμενε

The people of the palace has been in a rush and it's a chaos all over since The Day is coming close.
They all have been waiting for this day with anticipation.

"Your highness, you really need to be present there Infront of them or the king will get angry again..."

The cleaning women who was appointed to the princess room for the first time said while trying her best to wake the princess up so she will be out of trouble that was already awaiting for her.
"I'm up, I'm up!" The princess got up while throwing away the blanket on top of her and facing the maid. "Tell him I'll be there when I'm done getting ready."

"But..." She maid stopped arguing when she saw the princess glaring at her and she immediately got out of the room where the others youngmaids were waiting for her to know what the princess is really like.
"I'm never going in there again!"
       "Why?!".  "What happened?!?"
The youngmaids started asking her what happened in there.
"She's just the way I've heard, a bitch!"

There were rumors everywhere around the kingdom about how the princess was as no one had really know how the princess is.
Some says that she is really rude and would even abuse the servants but most says that she is like a fallen angel that came to safe this kingdom
And the ones who had a peak of how she looks like says she is a goddess, her beauty can't be defined into words, so alluring and angelic her face is they say.

The princess had been bought up alone, the maids changing every now and then since they couldn't handle the princess, the most time a maid had gone a week. No one knew how the princess really was.
There was only one who had spend the starting of his life with the princess, her dog, her guard, Andrew was his name. He would accompy wherever the princess would go.

The princess was finally ready after an hour or two and was now making her way to the king.
Since the king was getting old now, he wanted his daughter to take his place with her husband but the princess never took interest in these things so the king was getting restless now, he couldn't do anything but do have an arrange marriage for her.

The princess had no idea what was the king planning for her as she made her way to the great hall where the king was waiting for her.
The guards took acknowledge of her and opened the door for her to enter.

All eyes were on her as soon as she step her foot inside many of the neighboring royals were here, that confused her, she thought her father had something to tell her.

She was the only girl in the room, not one women was there except her. But she tried to not focus on that. She could see the king's were here with their sons, the prince's.
She walked to her father without having any eye contact with anyone keeping her eyes straight ahead as a sign of confidence, just like she was taught. As she made her way to her father, he gave her a small nod, telling her she did a good job. That made a smile on her face, she would always become happy when her father would acknowledge her efforts, she loved that the most.

She took her place beside her father and as everyone was standing, she remained standing too.
Waiting for the king to finally sit down.

Her father, was the most powerful king of all the kingdoms, he was the head of them all. Many people wanted a capable and great prince like the king but they had me instead. But the king made no choice in marrying another women after my mother even if so many people insisting on having a prince but he didn't so all the pressure came onto me,
if I could be a capable princess or not. Most of the people would think that I'm useless and powerless without a male on my side but my father didn't think that he wanted to prove them all wrong. So he trained me to be the best of the best. He made sure that I become powerful that I would show them all that I am who I am, the daughter of Arnold The King.

                    Princess belle.

"Take your places everyone"

Everyone sat on the seats as I took the seat beside my father. After my mother my father didn't let anyone take down her throne, not letting anyone replace it either. He knew no one could replace her. My throne was build the same as them showing equality, but the other royal would not take this the right way saying that there children more specifically the girls are below them so they aren't supposed to be beside there parents unless they are married. But my mother made this for me to shows others that the girls and boys all are equal children or not.

"As everyone has settled down now, why down we discuss about why you all are here"

Every prince was trying to get me to have any eye contact with them but I refused to do so and looked staright ahead, apparently staring at the walls.

"My daughter, who is beside me right now, is soon going to take my place, is soon going to become a queen, but as the customs are, no queen can arise without a king on her side."

Yes, there were customs like these which get on my nerves sometimes, but I didn't ever give any attention to it since its not yet time to focus on it but as the way my father was saying it, I kind of had an idea to where this conversation was heading too.

"The princess never took interest in these things so I've made it my responsibility to get the princess a suitable prince by her side."

By the looks of it everyone knew what this was about except me. Every one was getting exciting, the kings thinking about there rank becoming high and the prince thinking of becoming a king, all thinking about there needs.

The king must've known that I would refuse this kind of thing, why would he still do this. I would never want any arrange marriage but this is what this all is about, arrangements, without knowing the other person. I don't like that one bit. I only believed in love because of my parents because of the king and the former queen. I wanted someone to love me like that. Oh how would that be but I don't think any boy is capable of loving in this generation. They all want something in return they all have motives behind their actions.

I signed once again knowing that this was not going to end well.

"Now now please I would like you all to quiet yourself now, the princess here would have a choice, she would choose one of you lucky prince that she would want to be by her side."

Now everything came upon me once again. I didn't want to choose my husband. And certainly not from these prince's who were Infront of me.

Everyone was now awaiting for response, for me do stand up and go to my prince who I choose.

I signed and stood up. Everyone was looking at me with hopeful eyes waiting for me to come to them but instead I turned towards my father.

"Your highness, permission to speak?"

"Speak"

"Your highness, I'm not meaning to be rude but I'm not at all interested in this and I do not think that I need to choose a prince to be by my side it would not be justice for them, and for me either."

After I finished speaking I waited a whole five minutes if my father would speak but he didn't even moved as expected.

"So if you excuse"

I bowed down and headed back towards the door. I knew my father would be angry but that was nothing new, he would just take his anger out by making me do more training then my schedule but it doesn't matter to me it just make me feel peace. He can't make me choose a prince. I won't.
I will wait. Just like my mother did.
                            Wait