The questions

-12 PM-
Rooster- morning kitten u awake?
-2:30 PM-
Kitten- sorry I was playing animal crossing
Kuroo- that's fine wanna go to this new spot I found
Kitten- not really
Kuroo- come on I'll buy you a new game
Kitten- ....fine
-end of text-
I set my phone down and heard a loud knock threw the quiet house. I opend the door and kuroo quickly hugged me tight and kissed my head. "You ready to go kitten?" He asked "sure." Kuroo closed my eyes and walked me to the new spot. When he open my eyes there was a small little building but yet so tall (like 2 or 3 storys) me and kuroo climbed up to the top and i was shaking the whole time scared i was going to fall. We sat on the roof and continued doing that for days and watching the sun rise and sun set way to much....I trusted the building. -Saturday afternoon 3 pm-
I walked to building and met kuroo it was sprinkling outside so we we were being extra careful. We sat up there laughed and did couple stuff... Out of no where the rain got heavier so we went to go inside and wait it out to go home. Kuroo grabbed my hand and helped me up and when kuroo got up... *starts crying*
Police: Kenma what happend when kuroo got up.
Kenma:H...he..slipped and fell off.
"KUROO!!!" I quickly ran down and he was bleeding...h..he wouldnt wake up.... I called the police and they rushed kuroo to the hospital.
The nurse told me kuroo was in a coma and they didnt know when he would wake up....or even if he would....
Every since then I would go to the hospital and lay in the bed and talk to him....and leave a letter down by his dying unconscious body.....
"Wake up kuroo....I need you, I love you"
But he never did wake up
-3 months later-
I walked into the hospital with a new letter and placed it by kuroos bed. Losing hope I just sat in a chair in the room and fell asleep.... he wasnt supposed to slip...none of this would have happend if I didnt want a new stupid game. I rushed home after being there all day and smashed all my games and my PSP....
My parents told me to be strong but I couldnt the love of my life that's supposed to be next to me was attached to machines and in a hospital bed. I pulled out a razor blade and cut my wrist deep but not to deep. The next morning I walked to kuroo's hospital room and it was empty. "What happens to kuroo tetsurou hes not in his room"
The nurse said in a comforting voice "sweety I'm sorry but he passed away"
I felt tears come down my cheek and ran home and cried my self to sleep.
I kept hearing kuroos voice in my sleep "kitten wake up...please..."
It never stopped I felt like I was being tourched to live with hearing a painful voice...
"Kitten I love you"

-End of PT 1-
(This story I promise to continue)