After The Fall

"Kitten i love you"
I kept hearing kuroos voice in my head every 2 minutes...I felt like I was going crazy....why wouldn't it stop...
After a few days I got use to the voices.
-Friday 1 pm-
I got dressed in a black suit and bought a bouquet of Rose's....kuroos favorite.
My eyes where red from crying amd my body was weak, I kept asking myself "How can I keep going with him gone...HOW!!!!"
Next thing i knew I was at the funeral home saying Goodbye to kuroo I lay the Rose's on the casket and looked down and tears fell down my face. I looked up to see me and kuroos closest friends..and even some of the people we hated I laughed in my head a little.
I looked back over as they lowered Kuroos body into the ground and start covering it with dirt. I couldn't take it HE WAS GONE...KUROO WAS GONE HE KEPT ME GOING!!!!
I ran out of the funeral and ran to the spot where kuroo fell...I stood on the roof and stepped off. I closed my eyes and I was ready for the impact and to see kuroo again.
But then I felt someone grab me and my head smacked straight into the ground.
-Monday-
I woke up in the hospital....alive I started crying amd screaming "WHY AM I ALIVE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!! WHY WASNT IT ME!!!"
"KENMA!!! shhhh kitten its ok"
Kuroo was there hugging me..touching me breathing on me...
"Kuroo...."