21

12th December 

          "ROBERT Y/L/N WE'RE GETTING LATE YOU LOSER!" y/n screamed from the bottom of the stairs. Robert had some last minute packing to do; his games. Yeah, he needed all 23 game chips to play with Sam. 

          "SHUT IT IDIOT! I'M COMING!" he screamed back. 

           Y/n walked to the living room and grabbed her suitcase and mini bag, which had snacks and water, her phone, and carry on essentials for the flight. She also had to lug a huge suitcase filled with all the Christmas gifts. 

          Y/n was wearing a light coffee coloured sweater with light blue jeans and brown ankle length boots. On her head was a matching coffee coloured beanie over her hair, which was left open in wavy curls. 

          "Kay, lets go!" Robert yelled into y/n's ear as she groaned and punched him on the shoulder. 

          "ROB! Y/N! STOP IT!" Her mother yelled. They winced and sat in the car where their dad gave them a speech about behaving on the flight and not going with strangers. As their mother sat inside, y/n sighed. "Yes mum, dad, we know." they chorused. 

          "Good." 

          They pulled up at the airport, and their mum and dad unloaded the bags. "Heyy!" came a voice from a car in front of them. Y/n looked up from her phone and saw Hayley walked to them with her Ebony black suitcase and black and white checkered backpack. She had put lavender streaks in her Raven black hair, which definitely matched her vibe. 

          Y/n pulled her into a hug and when they pulled away they both began to laugh. "Lee what the heck are you doing here?" 

          "Your mum and dad convinced mine to let me go with you to Stoney Brook!" she laughed and y/n grinned from ear to ear. "That's amazing!"

          "Oh good lord." Robert groaned from the side, making all of them; including their parents; chuckle. 

          As they boarded the plane, y/n felt queasy and giggly inside. "Stoney Brook here we come!" She cheered. "Woo!" Hayley cheered with her. Robert gave them looks that meant 'shut it, people are staring.' but y/n didn't care. She was going back where she belonged. Home. 

[a/n] 

OH IT FEELS AmAzInG to be going back to Stoney Brook (in my imagination; duhh) 

━ Mish x