Snapshot

His camera clicks as he smiles down at the new photo that slides out of the Polaroid. A moment, filled with emotions strong enough to support a city.

The picture was of a girl. A girl who is yet to learn his name. A girl who he has yet to hold a conversation with. The girl he cannot help but loving.

Surprisingly, they were neighbors but he hadn't the courage to even look up at her since she has moved here. His room was across from hers and could often hear her laughing and listening to music. His heart broke and grew everything he looked at her.

Damn my cowardly self, he thought. When he looked up from the photo, his eyes met hers. Heat crawled up to his ears, and blush on his cheeks. She smiled sweetly pushing a stray strand of her auburn hair behind her ear. He could do nothing was stare at her beauty, her sweetness that she practically bathed in. Freckles sprinkled on her nose, and her chocolate eyes lit up at the sight of the camera.

"May I see the picture?" His eyes widened at her request. Nodding vigorously she giggled as she walked over to him and sat down next to him on the park bench. The fall wind swirled leaves around the small park and the girl pulled her jacket around her tightly.

"I've always see you taking pictures here at the park after school. I never knew how good you were, though. I'll admit I always wanted to ask to see them but I never thought you noticed me and I didn't want to look like a creeper or anything." He stared in awe at the young beauty chuckled at her own nervousness. He was at a loss for words. She noticed me! She noticed me!
"Is that me?" She questions. Suddenly, he gets nervous and begins to stutter not knowing what to.say without making himself look like a bigger idiot than he does now.

"Wow, your amazing at this, are you professional?" Her curious eyes stared up at him. He shook his head meekly, still wondering how in the world he ended up in this situation, but he loved it.

Let me know if you want a part two!