Aww fuck

Ok so this is the last chapter I will post before going on hiatus. 

        So last weekend I was home alone and my parents had left to do some errands. I was taking a shower with my phone playing music by the shower. I got out, dried off, grabbed my phone (comes in the story later), wrapped myself in my robe, and went into my room. Nothing weird there, so I grab some clothes and get changed, then sit down and go onto my school computer to watch some YouTube, and I set my phone RIGHT NEXT TO MY FOOT. I'm on YouTube for a while and I reach down to grab my phone and it's GONE. It's fucking GONE. So I frantically searched for my phone to no avail, and finally my parents came home and my mom told me to feed the dogs while she and my step dad looked for it. Eventually my mom comes down and asked me if I let the dogs in (the dogs were outside when they left), and I lowkey realized that I NEVER WENT DOWNSTAIRS WHILE THEY WERE GONE. 

         That doesn't make sense, and I tell her that I don't remember doing so, and she's like 'Well that's not true, you're just denying it, because your stepdad didn't let them in and neither did I,' and I say again that I don't remember, getting annoyed, and she fucking BLOWS UP in my face, saying that I had to stop being shitty and that it's just a damn phone, and then she storms upstairs, and now I'm lowkey crying, because I never opened the door.

       And Sunday we were cleaning out my closet and that little door in my closet opened up on its own when my mom left, and that can't happen, because there is a latch on the door.

I think I'm being watched...