𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

INTRODUCING...
THE KINGDOM OF DREAMS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
the story of a rebel spy & a
mandalorian whose path of
destiny finally seem to meet.
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

VARINÉ NABERRIE HAS LIVED for far too long (in her personal opinion). She remembers living calmly among the lands of green and looking up to her mother and aunt. The architecture filled with round buildings constructed elegantly in the spirit of the Senate and the royal kingdom. It became an area of glistening beauty; one easily fell in love with its appearance. The perfect division of nature and technology placed between them as spaceships soared the skies while the trees surrounded the outline of buildings.

Within the planet of Naboo, the Naberries resided there happily in a family of three sisters (Ryoo, Variné, and Pooja— from oldest to youngest); their mother and father, Sola and Darred Janred; their mother's grandmother, Ryoo Thule; and occasionally their aunt, Padmé Amidala.

Beauty is easy to disintegrate— especially when living in times of war. While having only known her Aunt Padmé for seven years, Variné had easily loved her as she did her siblings and mother. There was an unsaid desire to be kind-hearted and yet fiercely determined as both of the Amidalas were. And just like her aunt, Variné knew her heart rests on that of the people.

Although Naboo was said to support the establishment of the Galactic Empire, Variné kept true to her heart as she trained on her own while becoming a guidance to her younger sister's role as Senator of Naboo in the Imperial Senate while taking note of the moves of both the Emperor and his apprentice. Becoming part of the Rebellion was done with no hesitation and she provided efficient help when it was said that the Sith Lord had an unusual interest on her.

From being a part of the Imperial Senate to a secret Rebellion Spy, Variné Naberrie took advantage of great opportunities of politics, military, and negotiations. Now with the fall of the Empire (which had finally ended with the help of her apparent cousins), one would assume that it would be her time of break.

Unfortunately, Imperial Soldiers yet exist in the universe and upon hearing the rumor of a powerful object hoping to be used for their own evil purpose (later to be find out is simply a child), Variné Naberrie knew that a new mission has found its way to her.

No one ever warned her that she would find a way to befriend an uptight Mandalorian and a child with gifts.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆      ┊ . ˚
˚✩

katie mcgrath portraying as
VARINÉ NABERRIE

katie mcgrath portraying asVARINÉ NABERRIE

❜ ─ fighting does not equal dirtiness ─ ❛

pedro pascal portraying as
DIN DJARIN

pedro pascal portraying asDIN DJARIN

❜ ─ what are you running from? ─ ❛

˚✩
✯ ⋆      ┊ . ˚
┊ ⊹
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

including...
RYOO NABERRIE
POOJA NABERRIE
and the rest of the Mandalorian cast.

DISCLAIMER
i do not own the star wars universe.
i only own my characterization of variné.

PRONUNCIATION
variné is pronounced as vari-nay

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
no one is gonna see this 🙏
it is why im publishing it !!!