Chapter 2: Casting Day Two - Acting Skills

Mew's POV

Rise and shine. I was late last casting day so I certainly won't be doing the same mistake again.

I walked towards my wardrobe to find something that would make me look like a 'university student'.

I decided to wear a plain white longsleeves polo and wore it slightly open on the chest and paired it up with black slack pants along with a rolex watch.

As I look into the mirror to check my reflection, I don't know why but I remembered the eye contact that me and 0064 had.

"Will we interact later?" I asked myself. I don't know but the idea keeps bugging my mind. That rookie is something.

I checked myself for the last time before heading out of the house.

at the Audition

There were not much people when I arrived at the audition but my fans were already there.

I smiled when I saw them with all their support banners that are ready to greet me.

"Phi'Mew, sawadee khaaa~ Wah, you look like a hot college student na. Please pose, we'll take a picture of you!"

"Sawadee krup everyone. Sure-sure." I posed and let them take photos while I slightly look around the room.

My eyes seem to be looking for a certain person but sadly, was not given the satisfaction.

"Phi'Mew kha, which role will you be acting as today?"

"I'm going to try out for Tharn and P'Sarn krup. Who do you guys think suits me better?"

"Tharn kha. P'sarn seems to be too dark for you and besides, you're always going to be the leading man of our hearts P'Mew!"

I laugh at their commentary, "You guys really know how to tickle my shyness. Well, I must focus na. Will that be okay krup?"

I'm really serious when it comes to work but I try to lessen it for a moment to entertain the fans.

"Chai (Yes) kha. Susu na kha Phi'Mew! We love you!"

"Love you too, guys. I shall practice na krup."

I wadee (formal gesture) to them and proceed to practice for the audition. We'll be paired with the other auditionees to test for chemistry so I have to do a great job if I wanna secure a part in the cast.

I read the script once more just to make sure I can deliver the lines well later.

The first scene would be me acting as P'Sarn trying to make Type jealous and threaten him that I'd get back with Tharn.

Next scene was the one I find quite challenging. The scene where Tharn and Type just started dating and they will have a sweet scene in their dorm room. It would be Type that would lead the scene so I hope I can play along well.

"Mew Suppasit. You're next, please be ready," the staff informed me.

I am surely nervous but I'm more excited. I really feel happy about this series. I just hope I will be casted. That would make Mae (Mom) very happy.

"Chai (Yes) krup." I answered.

*Audition room*

I composed myself in the front of the door before entering the room.

"Sawadee krup-" I greeted the people inside but I was caught off guard when I saw who I will be playing with.

"Sawadee kha Mew. This is Gulf Kanawut. He will be the first one you're one gonna be pairing up with." P'Mame informed him.