7th December.

Sprawled up on my bed,curled up in a blanket despite having a sweatpants and a hoodie with a very long socks,it was cold...very cold,seriously the coldness of December is not helping at all,my phone rang bringing me out of my reverie "Hey Best Best." I said chuckling "Am coming over right now!" Ofcourse Du'a is in a hurry to hear the 'Not so important gist.' well okay "It is still early Du'a,am not even out of bed yet heck I didn't even prepare breakfast." Yes Ofcourse am the one who prepares breakfast "You are mad,it is 12:00pm already well well mama is going to kill someone today." She was laughing as soon as she was done and I abruptly sat up looking at the time from my phone and Du'a was right it is already 12:00pm "Hey bye till you come!" I hanged up the call and jumped off my bed as I walked out.

Mama was sitting in the parlor pressing her phone "No work today?" You know trying to start a conversation? That is what am trying to do right now, I have already greeted her since after fajr so I don't need to greet her again "I have the day off,am not feeling too well." I nod my head as I sat on a chair adjacent to hers "Yes you need to rest and you also need to go to the hospital for checkup mama." I suggested while she shrug her shoulders "It is just a mere fever." I shook my head "You are always blaming it on fever,go to the hospital and get a checkup done." She narrowed her eyes at me before she smiled "You also need to go for a checkup Hudaya." So my advice backfired on me "I will and you also should." Bravo! I gave the correct answer to end this talk once and for all.

"What am I going to cook?" I asked praying that she doesn't pick offense "Your brother bought masa for both of us." Who is both of us? Me and her or him and her "Me and you?" She shook her head eyeing me a little "Me and him,you cannot be sleeping like a pig and expect me to allow him keep masa for you,my dear baby you are not a princess." She rolled her eyes and I pouted a little "You didn't wake me up." I whined and she ignored me.I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to prepare MY breakfast,I fried yam and made an egg sauce with a hot chocolate tea before making my way to the parlor to take my breakfast completely ignoring mama who was busy looking at my plate "I can get some for you,if you want." I said feeling that bossy happy feeling "Yes I did like some,your cooking skills tend to be improving this days and am impressed." She gave me a tight lipped which I returned as I stood up to go and get food for her.

After breakfast I went back to my room and continued pressing my phone and yeah I was avoiding twitter,don't blame me for that I had to,you guys know it is really somehow.Like just 5 days with our meeting and am collecting gift,we have not even reached the friendship stage heck I don't even know his name,talkless of his face...Gosh this is seriously crazy.A thought suddenly came to my mind about Yaya,he needs someone to be there for him and support him so I decided to take lunch for him,the yam and sauce I prepared was my breakfast and their lunch, I know it would be awkward to take lunch for Yaya because I have never.....I mean never done that.

I raised on my feet and went to the kitchen,I came out with a plate stuffed with yam and sauce with a cup of chilled water that I got from the fridge, I entered the room and the curtains were closed "Gosh,this room is so dark." I kept the plate on the bed and straighten my hands so that I won't bump into anything, I draw the curtains and he looked at me as I sat down closing his eyes due to the light "I wanted the room like that." He thundered and I shrugged my shoulder "I couldn't see." I said a valid reason "It is my room not yours." Okay,this guy is getting on my nerves "It is my father's house." I eyed him "Just get out Hudaya!" I steadied myself on the bed to make myself comfortable and I heard him sigh "What do you want?" He asked and I softly smiled "I want you to eat,stop venting your anger on food,please yaya." I was begging him now "Since when did you start caring,this is awkward....like you!....Hudaya bought food for me today." Okay,he is making it more awkward now.

"Just take food."

"I will."

"Then do!"

"You are getting angry."