Chapter 79

Everyone is eagerly waiting for the bride who finally arrives downstairs looking absolutely beautiful in a red lehenga accompanied by her bestfriends shefnaaz towards the mandap where Jay is impatiently waiting for getting married.He pulled out his hands like a true gentleman causing her blushed hard.They sat beside eachother stealing glances while kushal winked at shefali who rolled her eyes at him .

Shehnaaz proceeded towards his jaan whose standing at the opposite corner of the mandap royally ignoring her presence.She leaned on his right shoulder joining their fingers together like an unsolved puzzle. He yanked her away not even meeting an eye contact which caused her poor heart to sink . She tried to hold him once again when he folded his hands against his hardchest making her groan in frustration . She leaned her head on his shoulder due to which he moved a little keeping in mind not let his jaan fall down. His constant efforts of pulling away is driving her insane badly wants to hit her head on the near by wall unable to endure his attitude and indifferent behaviour .

Sana:- Problem Kya hai teri ? Scene kyun create kar raha hai ? Tamasha banana chahta hai bol na ? (mumbled softly)

Ss:- (looking around) Bakwass mat kar already mera deemag sada huwa hai agar tujhe lagta haina main scene create kar raha hoon toh mere phass ane ki zaroorat nahi hai ek kaam karo maa ya preeti kai saath jakar khaari hojao you won't feel humiliated .

Shehnaaz stood there quietly eagerly waiting for the rituals to get over so she can coax her lovely husband whose upset because of her stupidity. She should have acted maturely rather a than crazy over possessive wife. It's better to stay silent instead of growing his anger and frustration. Soon the couple stood up for seven vows when a little smile played on her lips reminiscing their famous unwanted marriage. Once upon a time these memories were haunting now it feels like a blessing cause she is madly and unconditionally in love with this man . It doesn't matter in what circumstances they became one cause it was how god planned their destiny . She will always be grateful for blessing her with such an amazing soul who loves her insanely even that particular word falls short to describe the depth of their emotion .

A drop of silent tear , escaped her eyes gaining his attentions whose totally aware about the actual reason behind it . She doesn't have to express it in the form of words it's like their minds and hearts are connected together due to which they are capable enough to acknowledge the thoughts enveloping their bodies since they truly are Doh jism ek jaan ❤️

Sidharth side hugged his naaz keeping his anger aside . He can't tolerate his jaan shedding painful tears . It's so heart aching to see her sobbing instantly cursed himself for not giving her beautiful memories regarding their wedding she automatically shifted her little arm around his waist making him chuckle . A huge surprise is waiting for his jaan which will add on lovely moments to their precious world .

Ss:- (stroking her back lovingly) Shhh relax bacha smile kar Iske pehle you look like an angry bird also main abhi naraz hoon. Being a responsible husband just giving you the shoulder to cry isliye zayada free hone ki zaroorat nahi hai 😂

Sana:- (nudged his stomach) Kitna mean hai Tu chal side hatt nahi chahiye tera fake concern. Aaj kai baad sai I hate you tujhse baat nahi karni katti 😔

Shehnaaz stood there with a cute pout throwing the petal of roses on the couple . Sidharth couldn't stop laughing over his cute adorable munchkin started showering the red roses on his jaan who kept a poke face royally ignoring him . This cute banter didn't go unnoticed by their friends , Ritaji and preeti who can't stop adoring them .

Sana:- Bebu phool mere upar nahi unke upar daalna hai (sternly)

Ss:- (grinning) Kisne kaha koi rule book hai jiske accordingly chalna hai faltu bakwaas kar rahi hai. Chup karke enjoy kar apne pati ka pyaar aur attention dekh kitni ladkiyaan taras rahi hain teri jagah laine kai liye damn they are fuming under jealousy 🔥😂

Shehnaaz felt sudden anger rushed inside her blood immediately tightened her hold on his wrist literally digging her nails inside his skin making him laugh and whine at the same time cause he is totally in love with her possessive side "Sidharth stop irritating me kasam lage yahan tera juloos nikal dungi kal sai mujhko irritate kari jaraha hai ... Teri problem Kya hai huh ? Pagal hogaya hai ? Ab Tu dekh main Tere saath Kya karti hoon forget about sex won't even let you kiss me !!" she mumbled angrily leaving him shocked .

Ss:- (hold her hand) Babe what have I done ?

Sana:- (yanked him) Don't you dare babe me !!

Soon they were announced husband and wife . Both of them took the blessing of all the elders followed by our sidnaaz who congratulated with a tight hug . Everyone gets engrossed taking selfies and enjoying food . Shehnaaz is talking to Rita ji and preeti when Sidharth joins their conversation .

Ss:- Maa apne bahu ko dekho sab khanna kharahe hain lekin isko meri koi fikar nahi mujhko chor kar aap dono ko attention dairahe hai (whined)

P:- Bhai why are you complaining like ghar ki sataye huwe bahu ? 😂

R:- (sighed) Exactly upar wale nai tujhko haath diye haina go feed yourself 🙄

Ss:- (furrowed eyebrows) Sahi hai aap ka bahu ki full support main bol rahi ho beta gaya bhaar main kyun ?

R:- (pulled his ear) bilkul main apne beti kai khilaaf kuch galat nahi sune wali

Sana:- (ignored him) Maa aap yahan baitho main khanna lekar ati hoon warna medicine ka time chala jaana hai .

Sidharth followed his wifey grabbed her waist frustratingly pulling her at the corner of the wall while she kept wriggling out of his protective hold . He softly sucked her red nose "I am sorry wifey tujhko irritate karna acha lagta hai now stop ignoring me. Jaldi sai free hokar meet me in our room within an hour cause a huge surprise is waiting for you . Love you babe 😘❤️"

Ss:- (pecked her lips) Tu ayegi na biwi ?

Sana:- (nodded) I love you jaana 😭❤️

Ss:- (hugged her tightly) Mera bacha 🤗

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Something very exciting is coming up in the next chapter !!

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment