Video 3:

As he was getting the game ready he slightly smirked when he thought of another game he could play with you.
Y: "Let's make a deal. If I win, you need to kiss me."
You immediately thought that he was joking until he looked back up with you with lustful eyes. You felt your heart racing while looking at his lips while he licked them. You were going to let him win at all possible.
Y/N: "Fine. But you're not going to win."
You playfully responded. He softly laughed while getting the game ready on his phone. While playing he was focused, wanting to win. At this time the both of you were spread apart so you could not look at each other's cards. Yoongi only had one card left while you had 5. Once he laid down the last card you bit your lip knowing what was about to occur.
Y: "Look! I won!"
He expressed playfully. He laughed while exiting out the game on his phone. You could tell he was a little nervous. He put his phone back in his pocket and pulled his legs to his chest out of nervousness. This nervousness soon subsided as he spread apart his legs as an invitation to come closer. You wanted him to make the first move as he was the one who wanted to in the first place. You tucked your hair behind your ear and looked up at him, practically begging for him to do something. He rubbed his thighs and leaned back on his hands. He looked at you lustfully and bit his lip. He could tell you were nervous.
Y: "Don't be shy...come closer..."
He said in a deep whisper. He sat up and extended his arms out wanting you to come closer. You slowly made you way over to him. He softly grabbed your waist and pulled you up on his lap. He adjusted you to make you more comfortable. He softly traced his fingers up and down your spine trying to relax you.
Y: "Its okay..."
He softly whispered looking up at you with a reassuring face.
Y: "Come here..."
He placed his hand at the back of your head as he pulled your face in closer. Before kissing you he softly pressed his lips up against yours so they would bearly touch.
Y: "I need you..."
His whispered inside your mouth. You could feel your body practically melting feeling his soft lips and his careful hands on your waist. You needed him. Soon he needily kissed your lips with one hand on your waist and one hand on your neck. He started running his fingers through his hair, rocking his pelvis back and forth, feeling the friction between your bodies. This was something the both of you had never felt before, and you only wanted more.