Video 5 and 6:

You could tell Yoongi was starting to get flustered. His cheeks started turning red and looked at you with a needy face. He pulled out his phone and saw the Uber was here.

Y: "The Uber's here. Are you ready to go?"

You nodded nervously as he grabbed your waist and picked you up. You looked back at him as he opened the door. He looked down and playfully smacked your butt and laughed. You rolled your eyes as he took your hand and led you through the crowded bar, squeezing your hand tightly. Once you got out of the bar he looked around for the Uber.

Y: "Do you want to come to my place?"

He looked at you with his needy eyes again. You nodded and smiled when he looked at you with a satisfied look. He found the Uber and led you into the car and sat down next to you. He put his head back and closed his eyes moving his hand around trying to find your legs. He felt nervous but also comforted. He tilted his head to the side and looked down at your hands. He grabbed one of your hands and started playing with your fingers with his cold pale hands. He unbuckled his seatbelt and moved closer to you. He rested his tired head on your shoulder and you felt his breath tickle your neck. You felt so comfortable with him. He laced his fingers around your neck as he cuddled with you.

Y: "My baby..."

He whispered into your neck. Your body trembled feeling his soft whisper against your skin. He ran his fingers up and down your thighs. He was such a tease. He moved his hands to your inner thigh and squeezed it. You closed your eyes, not knowing how to react to his touches. You absolutely loved feeling his hands against your body. He looked up and saw your blissed out face as your body tensed. He softly laughed and kissed your cheek.

Y: "Sorry, baby."

The Uber arrived at the dorms and he took your hand and led you inside. You walked down the long hallway, looking around. It appeared everyone must have been asleep already, as you didn't see anyone. He took his keys out and unlocked the door and looked over at you.

Y: "You ready?"