He's Gone

Tommy, Techno, Philza, Tubbo, Quackity, & Wilbur

Angst

Platonic

Suicide

_______________

Nobody's pov

Tommy stared out into the lava. He was in the nether, chilling at the bridge that crossed over the giant lake of lava. He stared down. This was like his second or third time coming here. This time he came here all alone. Nobody could talk him out of this. No one could stop him. He could just end it all right here. It's not like he had anything else to live for. He lost his friends, his discs, his home.. He's all alone. He stared down at the bright red and orange lake below him. He took a deep breath. This is it. He sat down, his legs dangling over the edge. He looked over to the portal. The portal that would take him home. He stared back down at the lava. He was hoping for someone, anyone, to walk through that portal and stop him. He waited, and waited, and waited. Nothing happened. Nobody came. Twenty minutes passed. Tommy sighed, nobody was coming. He nudged himself closer to the edge. He looked back at the portal. He smiled to himself. "Goodbye, forever.." He said softly. Then he pushed himself off, he heard someone walk through the portal. But they were too late.

As he was falling, he could already feel the regret bubbling up inside him. Tears started streaming down his face, which quickly dried from the heat of the nether. Then... He hit the lava. He was gone. His last life had ended. Philza stared down his horror, he saw his own son just end his life. In the chat, he saw the message: TommyInnit tried to swim in lava. Philza fell to his knees, letting out a loud cry that echoed throughout the realm. He lost one of his sons... He watched one of his sons just... Jump off the edge.. Tommy was gone, Philza felt guilty that he couldn't save Tommy. He felt mad that Dream made Tubbo exile him. He felt heartbroken that he lost another one of his sons. He continued to sob loudly, he couldn't believe what had happened. He was in denial. He heard someone walk through the portal. He looked over to see Techno. Techno noticed Philza was crying. "Phil, what happened?" He asked, walking over. "Tommy, he-" Phil let out a sob, covering his mouth. Techno looked over at the edge, then back at Phil. He connected the dots, realizing what had happened.

He sat down next to Philza, opening his arms, Philza hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder. Techno hugged back. Letting Phil cry. He felt sad for Tommy's death, but for now he has to be there for his dad.

Time Skip

Tubbo was doing his President deeds. Quackity walked over to him. "Hey Tubbo, you got a letter from Techno." He said. Tubbo sighed. "Burn it. I don't want to be in contact with him. I can't read anyways." Tubbo said. "At least let me read it out loud to you. It seems pretty important." Quackity protested. Tubbo sighed. "Alright you can read it to me I guess. I won't be listening to it that much tho." He muttered. "Alright-" Quackity cleared his throat before continuing. "-Dear Tubbo, I'm sorry to inform you but something very unfortunate has happened and I would appreciate it if we could talk about it in private. (You most likely have someone reading this out to you.) I won't bring any of my weapons or armour so you know that I will not harm you in anyway. I want you to meet me at the now abandoned Pogtopia. You can bring someone with you if you do not trust me but they can not be allowed inside because of how private this is. Meet me there today at sunset. Signed, Technoblade." Quackity read aloud. "Are you going to go talk to him?" He asked. Tubbo nodded.

"Sure. You're coming with me. I'm going to need backup just in case." He said. "Alright, should we head there now? It's already getting pretty close to sunset." Quackity pointed out. "We'll start walking there now. Surprisingly I remember where it is." Tubbo said already walking, Quackity followed close behind. Eventually they made it to Pogtopia, Techno's horse, Carl, was outside. Quackity waited outside as Tubbo went in, getting ready to pull out his sword just in case. Once he made it down the he noticed that Philza and Ghostbur were there too. It made Tubbo feel a little at ease. But he was still cautious. "What's going on?" He asked. Techno looked over at Phil. Phil sighed. "Tubbo, you're not gonna like this... It's about Tommy." Philza said. Tubbo immediately started regretting coming here, he was afraid of what to hear. "What happened?" Tubbo asked softly. "He,, he died. He jumped off the bridge in the nether. I couldn't stop him in time.. I'm sorry." Phil apologized. Tubbo froze, then he laughed. "Wow you really got me there! I thought you were serious at first." He said happily.

"Tubbo, Phil isn't joking." Techno said softly. Tubbo frowned. "No, no. He isn't dead. Stop lying." He said, he looked over at Wilbur, whose been quiet this entire time, looking at the ground. "Wilbur, they're joking, right? Please tell me they're joking!" Tubbo exclaimed. Wilbur looked up at him, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Tubbo, neither of them are lying.. " He said sadly. Tears started welling up in Tubbo's eyes. He backed up from them. "No,, no! You're lying! All of you! I- He can't be dead!" Tubbo exclaimed. "Tubbo, pl-" "No! Shut up! I know you're lying!" He yelled, interrupting Techno. He ran out of pogtopia, running up the stairs and out the door. "Quackity, come on! We're going to see Tommy." Tubbo instructed. He wiped the tears that were still in his eyes then removed Carl from the leash he was on. "Wait, we're taking Carl?" Quackity asked. "Yes. Now get on." Tubbo said angrily, he climbed on and Quackity climbed on too. He pulled at Carl's restraints, which made Carl start running. Tubbo still had the compass that lead to Tommy's home. After a while they made it to the ocean. Tubbo got off, Quackity following soon after.

"Go make a crafting table then craft a boat. We need to go over sea to go to Tommy's new home." Tubbo demanded. Quackity nodded, quickly placing a crafting table then making a boat. He placed it in the water. Tubbo climbed in, so did Quackity. Tubbo started going where the compass is pointing.

After a while they made it, Tubbo stepped onto the grass, Quackity following. "Stay here, I'm going to look for Tommy." Tubbo instructed. "Alright." Quackity said. Tubbo went to Tommy's tent, he wasn't there. He walked over to Logstedshire and checked inside. He wasn't there either.. Tubbo started wondering if Tommy was actually dead, he didn't wanna believe that outcome. Maybe he's still here, maybe he isn't dead, maybe Philza just mis-saw something... "Tubbo?" He heard from behind himself, he quickly turned around.

It was...