Really?

Y/n Speaking

It was 7:00 am and i didn't sleep all night long.All of my rommates were ready to start of the day and i was still in my bed with my head covered in my pillow.My best friend heidy was telling me to go with her to the great hall,but i didn't want to.

"Heidy,PLEASE!!!!!!! LET ME SLEEP" (i yelled)

No...

Why don't u go to the boys room and wake up youre boyfriend " Draco"??

Cause i wanna go with u (heidy replies)
Come on im gonna be late for breakfast...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

AGH* fine

Yey il'l wait right here for u

Fine...

I take a shower and came out of the bathroom dressed with my slytherin's robes and my hair tide in a ponytail.

When i finished getting ready we got into the great hall,everyone else where eating there breakfast while talking to theres friends besides them. Heidy got into the hufflepuff table...( yeah mu bestfriend is a fucking hufflepuff whats up)

I sat in the slytherin table beside the one and only draco Malfoy.

Everything for a moment tourned silent...and very awkward silence. Everyone start talking again then a few moments later.

I look over to draco and he was talking to he's "friends" crabbe and goyle...

Hey, draco,how's life going (i said with a tone of sarcasm in my voice)

Trying to fuck youre friend ( he said with the same tone of sarcasm as i talk to him, but he was looking at heidy who was eating her breakfast while talking to one of her classmates.)

Really? That's funny... i heard she was in love with some pretty and handsome boy named Newt Scamander!!!!!

Did she?... looks like im going to kill some handsome boy.

I turned my head back to my untouched plate full of food..
I felt some liked if someone were watching me intenstly... i look all over the hall and noone were watching at me...
But then i look through the teacher's table and u are not going to believe who were the one.Professor Snape that mas that everybody was afraid of,even the griffindor Neville Longbottom that was supposed to be brave...( i mean if he is a true Griffindor he had to be brave...right?)

Our eyes met for a few seconds until he turned his eyes to professor dumbledore who were talking to professor Mcgonagall.

Author's note: thanks for reading this is my first story this doesn't end here😉🤭 i hoped u like it btw heidy is my real best friend she fancies draco😂😂 sowy... ENJOY❤💫