Thanks... Severus

Y/n pov
We left dumbledore's office and by left i mean( professor snape and i).

Where Exacly is my bedroom professor?... i ask quietly

Do u know my office in the dungeons?... He ask

Eh... yeah is supposed... i said a little confused

Well it beside mine...professor snape said

Well that means i can spy on him everytime without him noticing... i though

Were here!... he said

Oh, ok i said

*Opens the door for me*

'Thank u, sir' i said thankfully

He gets closer to me and looking in my eyes he says with a calm but seductive voice closed to my ear...

You can call me Severus...he says and get a little away from me so were now face to face.

May i sit down?... he ask pointing to a green sofa...

Yes, of course. I said

We spend all night long speaking of dumb things.

Do u want some tea? Professor?... i said

Oh, that would be nice...

( i walk to the little kitchen and took the kettle and put it in the fire...he walks in  and gets were i was and put his hand in mine and says...

'Please let me do it my self' he said while looking straight to my eyes.

'Are u sure about that professor?'... i ask not breaking the eye contact

'Yes, im sure '... then he put a slow kiss on my lips and tell me to go to the table and set it'

What about if i teased him like he did with me in the classroom...i though in my head.

And then he enters with two cups of tea...

'Here u go' he says smirking.

'Thank u professor' i thank him

'Severus' he correct me

'Thank u Severus' i said

We spent another hours talking,and talking,and talking...

Then i remember that we could tease him and see how far can he get...

'Then i was sit in the high tab... i interrumped him touching his leg with youres u can feel the tense on he's face.

'Omg,Severus are u alright?

I stand from the table to take the cups to the kitchen and washed them... i was washing the cups and i felt someone behind me... Severus had hugged me from behind i could feel he's hole body very VERY close to mine i could feel his heavy breathe on my chest...

Author's Note:The part that all of u guys waiting for is coming u nastys😂😂😂...Enjoy guys