Sage Evergreen

I was playing mind games with Riddle for a while now, since I discovered just how fun this could really be.

I knew what i was getting into, right? Maybe, maybe not. Skipping down the hall, to the Slytherin common room, hoping that a certain 'snake' would be there.

Stepping in the green themed room, I looked around, left un-dissappointed. I can't help but to smirk to myself. 'I have a few minutes.' Strutting to where he was sitting I take a seat across.

"Not in the mood, Sage." Not even bothering to look at me, he states.

Sighing, I decide to not give up and press my luck a tiny bit more, "I'm bored,
Riddle."

I uncomfortably shift in my seat.Making my skirt ride up a little.

Sighting, Riddle glares at me with his one, perfect eyebrow raised, "Then go and entertain yourself!" He exclaims in a pissy tone.

'Oh-that facial experssion is hot as fuck." I internally moan. I wanted, no, needed to see it more. "Why don't we play a game?" I suggest.

"No," with the same glare, he simply reject the idea without giving it much thought.

'How I love seeing him so annoyed,mtoo bad I will probably regret it later.'My face twists into a trademark, fake, innocent pout. "Oh come on, you are always so tense, Riddle!" Deciding to move seats, I get up and inch a bit closer to him. "It would relax you,for sure!"

Since i didn't let him read his book in piece, it looked like he had given up on that, throwing it to the side, he swiftly get's up and pins me to the couch. "All these years knowing you, yet, you are still the same little, pathetic girl." He snarls.

Accepting My death, I look up at him and force a cocky smirk, "but you are a little, hurt, pathetic boy." Taking a deep breath, I continue, "by the way, your insults are getting old, get some new ones. Will you play the game or not?"

You could literally see the angry smoke coming off of him, gears shifting in his head and in his eyes, an unreadable look. "How about this, If you don't stop disturbing me further, I will make you regret it." His threat taking a strangely sultry undertone at the end.

Thinking about for exactly 5 seconds. I make up my mind to do something I'll pay for later, "make me."

He smirked devilishly, making me become hyper aware of our whereabouts, but upon realising Im enjoying this a bit too much-"Having second thoughts, Riddle?" I taunt him, enjoying pushing his buttons further. 'This is not going anywhere..' I pull him in for a rough kiss.

Kissing me back, he bites my lip before pulling away, "you're gonna regret it." He hisses, there's no going back. Dark eyes staring at my breast before gripping my white dress shirt and tearing it open,enjoying the way my buttons fall all around us.

Shivering a bit, Iclench my thighs in anticipation.

He notices my obvious thigh clenching and devilishly grins, "aww,getting all-" He was unexpectedly cut off.

Now sitting on top of the rotten syltherin, I could feel how hard he was, Riddle seemed to be taken off guard for a bit, so I decided to use the momentum to work my horny 'magic' a bit and slowly grind my hips against his boner, back and forth,and in circular motions.

"Fuck-" he panted. His eyes were half lidded, clouded by lust.

I decided to minimise the friction by humping him a lot more lightly, that earned me a painful tug on my hair. I gave a lewd moan at the new sensation.

Tom was heavily panting by now, squirming under me.

I leaned down to his ear and lightly bit it, before starting to kiss and suck on his exposed, vulnerable neck.

The only noise in the Slytherin common room were loud, obscene moans. If someone were to walk in on us we sure as hell would be expelled.

Suddenly, Riddle decided that he won't be dominated by a little slytherin brat anymore and he flipped us over, pinning me down on the couch. His dark eyes shining with lust and anger. He pulled off my panties and hiked up my skirt while getting between my legs. His tongue started teasing me by lightly licking my clit.

I tried to keep quiet, as if what he was doing wasn't killing me,"is that all you can do?" I squeezed out that question between gasps and heavy breathing.

"Oh sweetheart."

At that moment I knew I shouldn't have danced with the devil.

He moved his tongue in an agonising pace while pinning me down completely.He was taking apart my very being,yet, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Please-" came out a desperate cry from me.

It was humiliating.

And then,that bastard stopped,"please what?"

"Please let me cum!" I begged.

He laughed darkly, "how do you feel now that you're under me, Reduced to a desperate little bitch that only acts all high and mighty?"

I couldn't answer even if I wanted to,the pure humiliation stung me, yet, I wanted nothing more than for him to hurry up and fuck me.

"Get on your knees." He commanded.

I did as I was told eagerly.

He unbuckled his belt before thrusting into me, not even waiting for me to adjust as he began to move at a fast pace, roughly slamming into me. His loud moans were overpowering my own.

I felt the painfully pleasurable pressure building in me, "I'm close!" I groaned it out.

"Fuck-let me hear you beg if you want to cum!" He sneered.

"Please-" My sentence was interrupted by a short wave of pleasure,"let me cum!"
His thrusts began to falter and go a bit sloppy as he neared his own release, "cum you little bitch." He practically panted that out.

The blatant humiliation pushed me over the edge and the pressure reached it's very pea, before it released and the sounds that came out of me drove Riddle to his as well. He pulled out and rolled off of me and collapsed next to my exposed body.

"You did good, slut."

Not long after his little praise, we heard loud footsteps. Still really exposed, we both jumped up and in panic, looked at eachother before hightailing out of there.