Chapter 2

NOTE: SONA'S VOICE IS ALWAYS QUIET AND SOFT. KIND OF LIKE AN INNOCENT CHILD.  HER VOICE IS LIKE LILYPICHU ((SEARCH HER UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SOUNDS LIKE))

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, strong arms  were wrapped around my body. I looked up and saw Eisuke still asleep. I looked up at his sleeping face and smiled softly. I snuggled closer to him and eventually fell asleep again. I woke up again a few hours and found Eisuke sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap. I moved slightly and opened my eyes.

"Good Morning Eisuke." I said rubbing my eye and immediately sat up. "Would you like-"

"Go make me coffee." Eisuke said interrupting me.

"I was about to ask you that. Anyway, do we have anything today?" I ask quietly making his coffee.

"Yes. We have to pick up Caroline today." He said as I gave him his coffee. He sipped it and had a satisfied look on his face.

"What is she like?" I say quietly walking over to the suitcase pulling out today's outfit.

"You'll see." He said smirking at me and I walked to the bathroom closing the door.

I took my shower and had changed into today's outfit. Its was a violet dress with a white rose attached to the belt. I curled the bottom on my hair and had placed purple tips on the bottom of my white hair. I walked out of the bathroom to see that Eisuke wasn't there. I shrugged and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Did you guys eat yet?" I asked softly looking back at all of them. They nodded.

I continued into the kitchen and poured  myself a glass of orange juice. After I was done I saw dishes in the sink and decided to wash them. When I was done, I walked out of the kitchen and had 1 hour until I had to leave with Eisuke and Soryu. I sat in the corner with my guitar and started to write down words in my journal for my new song. I finished the song just in time but didn't have the time to try it out.

"M-May I bring my guitar?" I asked shyly to Eisuke. He nodded and took hold of my right hand while I carried my guitar and case in my left.

___________________________________________________________________

We were waiting at the airport and both Eisuke and Soryu were leaning against a marble pillar minding their business while I was humming my new song quietly.

"EISUKE~! YOU'RE HERE!" yelled a very high pitched voice. I flinched a little at the loudness. It reminded me of Him. 'Stop! Don't think about it. Its over. You are save with Eisuke. He'll protect you...right?'

I watched her run to Eisuke as if to hug him but he kneeled down. "Does your feet hurt Sona?" and Caroline hugged the marble pillar.

"Who is this bitch?" She asked rudely. I could feel the tears welling up but I tried not to let them slip.

"I'm glad you were able to make it here safely and this is my girlfriend, Sona."

"GIRLFRIEND?!" She screeched.

"Yip, Yip~!" I hear looking up. It was a little dog.

"Fang~! Good boy!" Caroline said as she tried to picked him up but it ran to Soryu. Eisuke was smirking at Soryu while I was standing their clueless.

"Lets go Sona." He said wrapping an arm around my waist.

"WAIT! EISUKE!" I hear Caroline screech and hearing her heels click against the floor.

We made it to the limo first and waited for the rest of them to get here. Eisuke made me sit next him. I guess he didn't want Caroline sit next to him. The first part of the car ride was silent and I couldn't stand it. Soryu and Eisuke was looking out the window and Caroline was playing with Fang. I took my guitar out of the white case and lightly played the six strings to see if it was tuned. I then started playing trying to end the silence.