SPACE GIRL

———————————————————

"by the moon I'm right &
by the stars you're mine"

───STAR GIRL
(Summary)

THE STARS ARE GIVEN TO US BY GRACE....SHE WAS GIVEN TO US BY GRACE. It started with the trembling wakes not on the ground but in the sky. Flashes of bright light dancing as if they were sending a sign. However, their signs weren't clear. It screamed 'she comes to take... run' but all the people could do was shrug as if this was another phenomenon and it would be over soon. They were wrong so very wrong; there was screaming as rocks came crashing down destroying and killing everything in its path. Prayers and wishes of 'make it stop' to bring everything back to normal.

A GIFT FROM GRACE ISN'T OF WHAT WE ASKED FOR. Hoshi Enomotto was young when she was given to them. At a young age she was convinced that she was their grace, their divine leader and how she would bring them carnage and hope (she was only 5). Convincing her was the easy part but they were stupid enough to believe she would do it. Alarms went off in her head when she heard the whispers of 'soon we will feast'. Her escape from heaven would be ruled a horrible tragedy. As proclaimed in the writings she shouldn't have turned her back.

A HAVEN OF HEAVEN IS TRUE TO BE. Tragedy, self proclaimed and self acted. She crashed into crater sufferening whiplash from the force. She crawled out of the ship pained and bloody. The only thing on her mind was 'if they found her they would kill her'. Come in Ochako Uraraka a sweet bubbly pink cheeked girl, the perfect cover story. If Hoshi knew the dangers she was putting herself & Uraraka in she would take all back. She would of never left in the first place.

AS ITS WRITTEN IN THE STARS & proclaimed in moon, their relationship would turn into stardust and crumble.

———————————————————

———————————————————

"the number of stars I have
counted to be with you"
-STARGIRL CAST

HOSHI ENOMOTTO
portrayed by —Asuka Langley Soryu

☆ HOSHI ENOMOTTOportrayed by —Asuka Langley Soryu

———————————————————

**Disclaimer**

I do not own BNHA or MHA all credits go to Kohei Horikoshi who is the owner and creator. This is an AU so there will be divergence from the original plot.  I only own my OC and their plot. I also do not own Asuka Langley Soryu she belongs to the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion all credits to them. Thank you!

———————————————————

notes

Republishing this simply because I can, very slowww updates I fear. Literally this plot has me in chokehold first chapter soon, maybe.

- merrycookie