Bakugou x reader 🍋

A/n: in this story the reader is female, im sorry if i have made people sad but due to the fact that im a female myself i dont know how to write this from a males perspective

Bakugous POV
Great another day with this damn nerd.

"Oi, Deku"

"Yes kacchan?"

"Shut up, your mumbling is giving me a headache"

"Oh, sorry kacchan"

"Tsk"

Aizawa walked in after i took my seat.
"Alright class, we have a new student joining us, please be nice. You can come in"

As the girl walks into the class, i realise that the new kid is my old crush, Y/N.

"Shit, shes here? I mean i dont care, not like i like her anymore"

"Hello, my name is Y/N, i hope we all turn out to be very good friends" She waves and smiles causing my cheeks to feel warm.

Y/Ns POV
As i scan the classroom to see who is in my class, i recognise Bakugou and Midoryia.

"Please take a sit next to Midoryia, Y/N"

As i walk over to my assigned seat, i feel a hand land on my ass and squeezes. This caused me to yelp and turn around to see a small grape looking kid.

"Squishy"

"Oi, grape, leave her alone ya hear me?!"

"Y-yes Bakugou" the grape kid runs off to, im guessing his seat. I thank Bakugou and walk to my seat.

During the lesson, i hear Midoryia mumble like he always has and Bakugou practically death staring at him as to say shut up.

Time skip cause idk what else to say

As the lesson ends, we walk to the dorms. As we enter, Bakugou drags me off to where im guessing is his dorm. As we enter, Bakugou pins me against the wall, shutting and locking the door looking down at me with eyes full of lust. As i look back at his eyes, he slowly leans forward to gently kiss my lips, pushing his body against mine. Bakugous hand slowly travels around my hips to my skirt.

"Ive missed you teddy bear~"

I blush at the nickname as Bakugou moves his lips from mine to my neck, biting down gently, leaving a mark and causing a small yelp to leave my lips. Smirking against my skin, Bakugou slowly pulls down my skirt as he undoes my buttons on my shirt.

Feeling his rough, yet soft hands against my skin as i try to undo his shirt buttons makes my head run wild. Managing to undo his shirt, he takes it off along with mine. His eyes gaze over my breasts and bra as i cover them being self conscious about my body.

"Hey dont cover up, you're perfect the way you are"

I look up at Bakugou as i slowly remove my arms, showing my bra and breasts to the guy who ive had a crush on for a long time. His hands slowly move behind my back, unclipping my bra and letting it drop to the floor.

"B-bakugou-"

"Call me Kastuki"

"K-kastuki, be gentle"

"Cant promise princess"

Bakugou roughly moves me to his bed as he strips off the remaining clothes we both had on. His hands glide around my skin and down my thigh getting close to my region causing me to shiver and moan quietly at the touch.

Bakugou rubs his member against my region, coating the tip with my slick juices.

"Ready?"

I nod, trying to control my breathing as this is about to happen. He pushed his member in gently giving me time to adjust to his size. Moaning as a sign that he can move, he does. Moving gently at first but picking his pace up as my moans become breathless and raspy.

"Shit Y/N, your tight as fuck~"

"Y-your filling me Katsuki~" i moan out as he starts to thrust faster. His member reaching every spot leaving me in bliss.

A knot starts to form in the pit of my stomach as he thrusts harder and faster into my core.

"KATSUKI!~" I release my juices into his member as he thrusts harder, coming up to his release as he pulls out and cums onto my stomach panting.

Out of breath, we both lay on his bed, coming down from our highs.

"I'll get a towel to clean you up"

As he leaves to get a towel, you look around to see where your clothes are. Once you spotted them scattered around the room, Bakugou comes back and cleans up his mess that he left on you.

"I love you, teddy bear"

"I love you too, daddy~"

"Aw hell yea, get it bakugou!" Kaminari yells at the door and runs off as Bakugou puts on some pants and runs after him, yelling and setting off explosions.

"Meh" I curl up under his covers and start to drift off to a blissful sleep.