Kaminari x Reader ☁️

Y/N's POV

Running into the class, i make it a minute before Aizawa walks through the classroom door. As i walk to my seat, i see a note on my desk.

Its obvious that the notes from Kaminari as his hand writings messy and untidy.

While reading the note, Mr Aizawa crawls into the class like he usually does, like a Caterpillar. Standing up, he lets his sleeping bag fall to the floor as he walks out of it and to his desk.

"Alright class, today we're going to be training our quirks more-" I daze off, completely forgetting what we're meant to do. Without realising, I stare at Kaminari thinking what it would feel like to snuggle up against him and falling asleep on his shoulder.

Being dazed off most of the lesson, i start to pay attention to whos being paired with who.

Midoryia and Todoroki
Bakugou and Kirishima
Mina and Sero
Y/n and Kaminari
Mineta and Momo
Jirou and Tooru
Tokoyami and Aoyama
Tsu and Uraraka
Iida and Ojiro
Kota, Shouji and Satou

Looking at the pairs and the one group of 3, i notice who im paired with, the goofy yet loveable Kaminari Denki. Blushing, I cover my cheeks to try and hide the redness.

Smol time skip

As we arrive to the training field, we get into our pairs and start training.

Activating my quirk (your quirk can be what you want it to be) i use it against Kaminari's electricity. After using my quirk once, i start to feel fuzzy and my legs give in. Falling onto the ground, Kaminari runs over and pulls me into his arms as to protect me.

Picking me up, he walks back to the dorms with me in his arms. Holding me close to his chest, Kaminari looks down at me with eyes full of worry and care.

Walking into the dorms, Kaminari places me down on one of the many couches. Kaminari walks into the kitchen to grab a bag of frozen pees and wraps them in a towel. As Kaminari walks back, he hands me the pees as i place them on my head.

"Are the pees helping?"

"Y-yea, thank you Kaminari"

Sitting in the silence awkwardly, i notice Kaminaris hand rest on top of mine. Blushing, I look away. Hearing movement, I look over to Kaminari's face in front of mine. Squealing, I try to move back only to end up against the back of the couch. Kaminari moves closer and looks down at me with caring and loving eyes.

"Can i kiss you, Y/N?"

Blushing, i nod slowly as Kaminari moves closer as his lips brush against mine. Closing my eyes, i close the gap leaving a sweet kiss between us. Our lips moving in sync, Kaminari's arms wrap around my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

Pulling away from each other, gasping for air, we smile at each other. Resting my head against Kaminari's chest, I sigh happily as i start to drift off to sleep.