Plot

She is a definition of perfection. She has got looks, with brain and a very kind heart . But a very bad temper if provoked.

She had everything one wish for money, family and friends and with that she thought, she had love too. She was a perfect daughter and equally perfect grand-daughter and sister.

Until she committed the "BIGGEST MISTAKE" of her life.

The mistake that made her once perfect world with a loving family and friends collapsed in front of her own eyes. But it was too early for her to realize that and being the stubborn and competitive that she was PARAKH RATHOR let it slip away easily from her hand.

But life has always has it's way of teaching you things and that's what happened with Parakh.

Her only mistake made her learn life.

/...............................................................................................................

ADVAITH RATHOR , he is a handsome, caring and loving person (one very close to him) and arrogant too with a very bad temper. He wants everything to be perfect in his life.

He is very sweet and helping but when it comes to his work ,he wants things to be perfect just as his food, house and clothes. So, the point is he wants things done in his way and that to without mistake.

He hate mistakes.

He was not this person but his single mistake made him loose the love of his life. The mistake that took way his once perfect life.

And too cope with that mistake he left the town and came to Delhi for studies and then here in Victoria, Canada.

His family back in India were involved in hotel industry and he was always very passionate about it ,so when given a choice he opted for his passion and now he have around 20 luxurious hotels in Canada .

He has everything , perfect business , house, life but still doesn't have a love.

Will life again give a chance to Parakh to get back what she has lost years back.

Will Adavith get a chance to correct his mistake and get back what he has lost.

Will life give both of them a Chance to get a "SECOND BITE OF CHERRY"